Chapter.91 ALL THE MAN THAT I NEED(PT.8)

🥀Heath Carter⬆️🥀

🥀VERY SHORT CHAPTER ENJOY😉🥀

🥀Hello My Destined Our Unexpected Love Readers, I wanted to give you guys Heath's thought, or flashbacks to what really happen in the restaurant with him and MT. So enjoy 😉 🥀

🥀Heath's Flashbacks🥀

 It was another horrible fucking day at my job again, Heath said to himself as he sat in his car in his drive away.

Heath walks into his house, he went to straight to the wet bar and fix himself a drink who is he kidding the whole bottle, of Jack Daniels. He sat in his office and sat down on his couch, thinking about his workload and why his boss treats him like a fucking maid and fixer that can always solve all his fucking problem and do his and Heath job all together.

Heath also was trying to understand why his wife of 15 years always complaining about their nephew Michael, hell the boy is only 11 years old; Michael is going to get into something or rebel sometimes. Especially right now Michael's mother Meredith left him with us 5 years ago to raise him because she couldn't do it right now.

The last thing Michael needs right now is his damn Auntie Sarah always hounding him on every little thing he does or have me as his Uncle Heath always beating on him, Fuck!!!! Heath was getting more and more irritated about what he had done to Michael last few months.

One night Heath and his wife Sarah were once again about having a family and why Sarah is always changes the subject with Heath it was late at night way past their nephew Michael's bedtime, and Sarah told her nephew Michael to go to bed but like most kids at Michael's age he wanted to play.

Sarah yelled at her nephew Michael to take his ass to bed before she sends his Uncle Heath into his bedroom to deal with him. Little did Sarah know Heath never would punish their nephew Michael at all they would sit up and talk or play until he falls asleep again. But this week was quite different Heath was really having more harder and stressful days at work and Sarah was not helping it complaining about what their nephew Michael is always doing. Heath was drinking alot this past 5 years and all his anger was building up inside of him, he was trying for the life of himself to not beat the shit out people.

But his wife Sarah told Heath that she wanted him to be a man and disciplining their nephew Michael, and every time Heath tells Sarah that their nephew Michael is going to do good and bad things that Michael is just a fucking kid and let Michael be a normal kid, Heath's wife Sarah always finds a way to manipulate Heath into disciplining Michael, especially when Heath would be so drunk and out of it he mind and wouldn't even memory half the shit he did to Michael.

Heath was trying with everything in him to understand why, his wife Sarah was making him beat on their nephew Michael with belts, switches as Heath thought they were, but was exactly sticks Sarah would pick out for Heath to beat on their nephew Michael until he would either bleed or piss on himself.

Heath would torture Michael by locking him inside closets or chest box until their nephew Michael would scream out of fear or make him sleep in there.

The most horrible one was when Sarah gave a drunk Heath a loaded fucking gun and made him torture their nephew when Michael was just 10 years old, and threaten him until he piss on himself.

End Of  Flashback .......

Heath took another sip from the now almost empty bottle of Jack Daniels,  Heath a tears flowing down his face,  he felt like a fucking monster thinking about all that horrible shit,  after it was done but He loved his wife Sarah with all his heart, Heath thought he was helping Sarah with their nephew Michael.

Heath was not trying to be like his damn father Maverick, a cold-hearted son of bitch, that use to abusive he from the time Heath was 4 years old until he was 16 years old by putting him in the fucking Hot Box in the backyard for days at ends with NO food or water.

Heath's father Maverick would also beat on him with whatever Maverick could get his hands on until he would bleed. Heath never told anyone about how fucked up his childhood was until he married the love of his life Sarah and told her everything.  Heath promise himself he would never abusive his own kids or any child like that, but his wife Sarah is the drug that can make him do alot of fucked up stuff and on top of it Heath has a big secret he is keeping from Sarah,  If Sarah ever knew Heath sleep with her baby sister Meredith,  it would be the end of their marriage and Heath is in love with Sarah to much to let it end.  

Heath  just hopes that one day god  and fix him ,  and  his nephew Michael will forgive him for all the pain he cause him.   

Flashback Over.

***********************************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"