Chapter.81 WHAT YOU WON'T DO(PT.6)

🥀 MT & KAYLA⬆️🥀

🥀VERY LONG CHAPTER ENJOY😉🥀

🥀"YOU'RE MINE"🥀
I LOVE WHEN
YOU SAY
THOSE
🥀WORDS🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀TWICE THE JOY
TWICE THE LOVE
TWICE THE BLESSINGS
FROM ABOVE🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Kayla lay deep in thought, after their physical reunion together. She was mentally counting down the time when he'd have to leave. She hated this feeling. She welcomed Michael's interruption from her awful thoughts.

"Have you thought of any names for the girls?" Michael asked, lightly grazing his fingertips over Kayla's shoulder.

"Hmm, I was thinking maybe I'll let you name them...if you want to," Kayla answered, staring at his profile in the dark.

A huge smile spread across Michael's face. Of course, he wanted to. He kissed Kayla's forehead, "Thank you baby, I'd love to."

Michael lay there thinking about his two daughters' name. Two names that he would cherish for the rest of his life. He looked back over at Kayla, and she had quickly fallen asleep. He loved her. Plain and simple, as old as time. And there wasn't a single thing he wouldn't do for her or his daughters. He had resigned himself to believe years ago that he would never have an ACTUAL family. He never saw himself as a dad. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he could handle the responsibility. But at the end of this journey, in April, there will be twos small pieces of himself and Kayla that he will be able to hold. To love. And will love him back.

Michael didn't mean to do it, because he didn't want to disturb her, but he pulled Kayla tightly against his body. She opened her sleepy eyes for a few seconds, but then she closed them back. Once she was close enough to where he could feel her heartbeat, he relaxed and closed his eyes. He figured it was his imagination, but he could have sworn he felt a third, tiny faint heartbeat as well. That calmed him even more and sent him crashing down into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Michael was awakened by his noisy alarm clock. He wanted to throw that shit against the wall. It was screeching at him, almost mocking him and his short time he had left with Kayla. He finally turned over and the clock read seven thirty. Fuck. He had to be on base by nine. Before he could fall back to sleep, the delicious smell of cooking was wafting through the bedroom. He slowly got up, stretched and pulled on some Jordan's loose-fitting dark gray sweatpants outfit. He marched to the bathroom to take a piss, wash his face, and brush his teeth. When he started heading down the hallway, the smell of food became more prevalent, and the sound of something sizzling filled the air. When he turned the corner, he saw Kayla scurrying around the kitchen. She had her back to him, so she didn't notice him casually leaning up against the wall, watching her every move.

 She had her back to him, so she didn't notice him casually leaning up against the wall, watching her every move