Chapter.23 HALFCRAZY (PT.3)

🎶 LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 🎶

When Michael and Kayla reached his house, he turned off the engine

When Michael and Kayla reached his house, he turned off the engine. Both sat there quietly not saying a word, they hadn't said a word on the car ride over either.

Only thing that had exchanged between them was when Michael had grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips. He softly kissed it while keeping his eyes on the road, then he locked their fingers together and held her hand all they way back to his house, only letting go when he needed to change gears.

Michael got out first and opened Kayla's door, the two walked hand in hand up the stairs, and then he led her inside. Kayla was as giddy as a school girl, she could barely conceal her smile. In her eyes at this moment, he was perfect.

Inside he closed the door and turned to her, he began to shower her with more kisses. His lips traced every inch of her neck, she started feeling dizzy again.

He turned her around and began unbuttoning the back of her tight white dress. When he reached the last button, she shimmied out of the white gown as it fell to the floor, She stepped out of it and turned to face him.

Michael was so hard at that moment, he knew he was tent-poling his pants. She stood there in front of him wearing a white corset with lace white thong, her breasts were pushed up like they were sitting on a tray just for him. His mouth started watering.

But he refused to rush this, he would never treat her like he had before. She was too fucking special for that.

Michael walked up to her and stared hard into her eyes; Kayla started getting nervous again. Then before she could even think he swooped her up in his arms and started walking toward his bedroom, this excited and scared her. She knew he was strong, but he was acting like she didn't weigh anything. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into his chest.

When he reached his room, he gently deposited her on his bed like she was a precious jewel. He straddled her and slowly began to pull at the lace strings holding her corset together. Her breathing sped up.