Chapter.57 YOU HURT ME(PT.1)💔💘

🥀DASHAWN&KAYLA⬆️🥀

🥀 VERY SHORT CHAPTER ENJOY🥀

🥀Things fall apart and tend to shatter...

"Kayla?" she heard Dashawn say behind her. She wiped her mouth and stood up.

"Yes, oh, I'm okay. Funny, they call it morning sickness, even though it lasts all day sometimes," she said, with a weak laugh, which then faded into more tears.

"Come on, I'll take you to your dad's," Dashawn replied, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and led her to his car.

"No, I need to speak with Michael," she whispered while buckling herself in.

"Kayla, I don't think little sis that's a good idea tonight. He's really fucked up. I mean, I know he won't do anything, but he might start saying some more shit that his ass is going to regret."

"I can handle myself," she declared with shaky confidence, as she stared out of the window.

Dashawn figured that was the end of the conversation. He exhaled as he pulled out and headed to Michael's house against his better judgment.

When they arrived at the house, Michael's Jeep wasn't parked in the driveway. Kayla felt her heart deflate. She had been hoping he would have come back by now. She slowly exited the vehicle and turned to look at Dashawn.

"Do you want me to wait with you until he comes?" Dashawn asked.

She looked down the street and then back inside Dashawn's car. "No, I think that would just make everything worse."

"Yeah, you're right sis. Well, call Lori or me if you need to leave, okay? I'll be here in a heartbeat."

"Thank you, Dashawn," Kayla said and then turned to walk up the steps and sit down.

Dashawn stared at her for a few moments, then shook his head and reluctantly drove off. He really didn't want to leave her there by herself, but figured him being there with her when Michael returned, wouldn't be the best thing. Michael knew Dashawn would never ever touch Kayla outside of a brotherly way, but when someone's been knee-walking drunk like Michael, logic and reasoning sometimes fades away.

Kayla felt her stomach growl, but she really didn't feel like eating. She was miserable, and the thought that she had wounded Michael the way she had made both her head and her heart ache. She just wanted things to go back to the way they were last week, before her lie surfaced. She sat there gazing out into the front yard, growing more wary by the minute.

**********************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"