Chapter.28 WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS(PT.4)

🎶 LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 🎶

Michael was sitting in the small cell area. He was brought in without a shirt, but they supplied him with some ugly brown shirt with numbers on it, but at this point, he really didn't fucking care. He was thinking about the fact that he had actually planned on apologizing to the Admiral for his behavior earlier that week. But now...fuck that.

Michael was trying to think of so many ways to fuck up the Admiral's life, it wasn't even funny. He couldn't believe that Admiral Troy would stoop so low. To call him a rapist? Oh, his evil mind thought of so much shit. But nothing could fuck with the Admiral like his daughter.

If Michael didn't love Kayla so damn much and value his career in the Navy Seals, he would have videotaped himself fucking the shit out of her in every way he could, coming in all 3 holes, and send that shit in an email file to the Admiral along with his superiors email addresses. Oh yes, he would think of some way to fuck him up. Was it immature? Yes. Did he give a fuck? No.

But he'd never in a million years do that to Kayla. That was his heart and he couldn't stand to see her hurt.

As Michael was contemplating his master plan, Officer Wilson came to his cell.

"Alright son, you're up," he said opening the cell door.

Michael stretched and walked out. He was so tense, that his back felt like a spring coil. Officer Wilson lead him into an interrogation room. Plain, simple white room with bad lighting and a weird mold smell.

"Water?" Wilson offered Michael.

Michael just stared at him.

"Okay, so let's get to it," Wilson said, reading Michael's hostile mood.

"So, we have a dilemma here. Someone is accusing you of rape. Do you know who would do that?"

Michael continued to stare.

"Well, they are saying you raped Kayla Jackson when she was underage. Is that true?"

Still nothing.

"Did you have a sexual relationship with her before she turned 18?"

Silence.

Wilson realized he was going to have to go about this another route. He knew Michael wasn't going to offer anything to him. So, he knew he had to hit a little below the belt to get him to open up.

"Well, you know when we checked you in, we noticed that you had a white lace thong in your pocket. l'm assuming that belongs to her. Bet you've seen many of hers, right? Now the question is...were the panties for a younger girl or older girl?" he said smiling.

Wilson saw Michael's jaw twitch and tighten. He knew he was getting to him.

"I mean, I've seen Kayla. Whew! She's beautiful and hot! I totally understand the connection there, son. Trust me," Wilson laughed.

Then he leaned back in his chair and continued, "I remember this one time, I was on base helping the Admiral with a problem, and she came bouncing in. And do mean bouncing." He made the emphasis with his hands rounded and over his chest.

"She ran up to her father to get some money from him and she had on the shortest, tight, white shorts I had ever seen. And the contrast with those soft-looking milk chocolate legs, Goddamn! If someone could have poured some cold water on my crotch right then, I wouldn't have felt a thing!"

"What the fuck do you want?" Michael gritted through his teeth, finally breaking down.

Wilson straightened back up and dropped the smile. "I want you to tell me what the fuck is going on. Do you have a reason to be here or not?"

"That's a question for Admiral Jackson, not me," Michael answered tightly.

Wilson leaned back again. So, Michael thought the Admiral was behind this. This kid needed to keep his enemies close, but his friends closer. Shit, he kinda felt sorry for him for not knowing it was Chase who turned him in.

*******************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"