Chapter.13 Do Not Disturb(PT.1)

⚠️LONG CHAPTER ⚠️
       ⚠WARNING VERY EROTIC ⚠️

       🎶 LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 🎶

Three weeks had passed since Kayla had last seen Michael. It was the longest she had ever gone without seeing him. Actually, he had been gone longer while on a mission, but she knew he was not on any assignment this time. He was deliberately avoiding her. She was used to him visiting their house a few times a week.

Her dad pretended that it was normal for him to be gone this long and kept himself locked in his study for the most part. Kayla also tried to pretend that is was normal but inside it was killing her.

She wanted so badly to eat her pride and drive over to his house. She wanted to kiss him and tell him everything was going to be okay.

Even though their first time together was not the most gentle time, it still made her wet thinking about him on top of her pushing and sweating. His perfectly toned body in between her legs. The thought crept into her mind of how many women he had been with. She was sure quite a bit but tried hard not to think about that.

Another thought did creep into her mind that three weeks ago being her first time ever, that maybe she was not good and that is why he had not been in a rush to see her again. She tried to shake that thought also, but he had probably been with many more experienced women who knew how to rock his world. All she did was lie there like a log.

God, the more she thought about it the more pathetic she sounded. She should have done some porn star move or something. But it hurt so much, she was just trying to not concentrate on the pain. It did feel good too, but the pain this time overruled the good. She knew if she had a second chance with him, she would make it better.

Damn she missed him so much it hurts. But she refused to sit around and mope any longer.

So here it was Friday night and Kayla was waiting on her date. Kevin had been asking her out for months and she had always declined because she belonged to Michael, even if no one but Lori knew. Since Michael wanted nothing to do with her, she decided to play his little game as well and tried not to want anything to do with him either.

She finally accepted Kevin's invitation. They were going to the movies and to hang out at his friend's house afterward.

"Damn you look amazing," he whispered to her when he picked her up.

She was wearing a short black strapless dress with black flip flops. She had her hair pinned up with a hot pink flower on the side by her ear.

She smiled at his compliment and got into the car.

"So, is this a scary movie or action movie?" she asked as he got in and buckled his seat belt.

"Well, you'll just have to wait and see," he winked at her.

When they pulled up to the theater it was packed. The billboard said The Conjuring 2. Uh, this is a horror movie she moaned to herself. She never liked them and now Kevin was going to see what a big baby she really was.

As they waited in line, Kevin put his arm around her waist. Kayla felt a little uncomfortable, but she did not ask him to remove it.

Kevin scanned the long lines. "Damn, I hope we get the tickets soon," he said looking ahead. She craned her neck to see the ticket counter.

"Kayla," a deep voice whispered next to her ear.

Kayla jumped and covered her mouth to muffle a scream. She quickly turned around in Kevin's arm and came face to face with HIM! Kevin followed suit to see what had startled her.