Chapter.64 YOU HURT ME(PT.8)💔💘

🥀 KAYLA  JACKSON ⬆️💕💔🥀

🥀VERY LONG CHAPTER ENJOY😉🥀

🥀 I THINK OF YOU.
I JUST CAN'T TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW
I MISS YOU.
I JUST CAN'T ADMIT RIGHT NOW
I NEED YOU.
I JUST CAN'T SHOW YOU RIGHT NOW
I LOVE YOU.
I JUST CAN'T TELL YOU RIGHT NOW🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

The next morning, Kayla awoke to go shopping with Angela. Since Lori had left two days after she had gotten out of the hospital, Kayla needed some serious girl bonding time. All of her friends were getting ready for school, and didn't have much time for her. But she befriended Deshawn's new girlfriend, Angela Skyla Walker, who she had met at her father's birthday party.

Although Angela was much older than Kayla, being a woman of 30 years old who already had a little boy, the two clicked immediately the second time they were together

Although Angela was much older than Kayla, being a woman of 30 years old who already had a little boy, the two clicked immediately the second time they were together. After Kayla had left the hospital, she had been extremely depressed. Much to Deshawn's encouragement, Angela brought over a little basket of goodies to cheer her up. At first, they didn't really know what to say to each other, but by the end of her visit, Angela seemed like that cool aunt that you would see on a TV show.

Angela was so funny, beautiful, and very much a strong woman. She had Deshawn wrapped around her little finger. Kayla couldn't imagine any woman having Michael like that. Ug, she would have to quit thinking about him. When Angela arrived, Kayla got in and they headed to the mall.

"So, have you thought of any twin names if it's two boys or two girls or both?" Angela asked, as they strolled through the different shops like Rue 21, Fashion Nova, Victoria Secret and Savage x Fenty.

Kayla thought for a moment. "Hmm...no. I haven't really thought about it."

They still had some time to kill before Kayla had to go to her check up with Dr. Parlson, so they settled down in the food court. Kayla was starving. She was embarrassed about how much her hunger was starting to take over. She bought much more than she normally would have, but whatever. She was pregnant. She'd be getting bigger soon enough anyway.

"So, how did you meet him?" Angela asked, taking a bite of her salad.

Kayla knew exactly who 'him' was. She sighed. "My dad was having a little mini milestone celebration for completing BUDs training. It's this really hard thing that they must go through. I mean, I don't know how they do it," Kayla said, losing her train of thought.

"I know, Deshawn told me about. Jesus, they put those boys through hell."

"Yes, well he was having a cookout and I was running in the house about to head outside when I collided with him. I swear, my life was changed at that moment. Like some kind of fate or something," Kayla answered, remembering every detail of their first encounter. "I was eight and he was eighteen. The most handsome guy I think I'd ever seen."