Chapter.41 FRIENDS OR ENEMIES(PT.3)

⚠️ Deshawn 🥵❤⬆️⚠️

Michael and Dashawn sat beside each other completely engrossed in Madden NFL 17. When no one was around, they played video games. Yes, they were embarrassed by it, but it was so fun.

"Damn, take that, bitch!" Dashawn yelled at the screen.

Both men sat clicking away at the controllers.

"Eat. Shit. Pussy." Michael said as his running back blew past Darren's defense to score a touchdown.

"Shit. So.." Dashawn said, while keeping his eyes glued to the TV, "have you spoken to the Admiral yet?"

Michael pressed pause and leaned back against the couch. "No."

"Are you going to? I mean, isn't Kayla at her dad's place now?"

"Yeah. Fuck, I don't know what to do."

"Can I suggest something?" Dashawn asked.

Michael rested his arm over his face and nodded.

"Why don't you go talk to him and tell him how you feel about her."

"That's easier said than done."

"I don't think it will be hard. How about this, 'Sir, I know I've been fucking your daughter in every way imaginable for the past couple of months, but I do love her, sir. And she loves me. And with your permission, I'd like to continue dating and fucking her. Thanks,'" Dashawn said, laughing hard at the end when Michael punched him in the shoulder.

"Asshole," Michael muttered.

"You know..." Dashawn stated thoughtfully when he finished laughing.

"What?"

"Your life is like a fucking episode of As the World Turns or something."

"Fuck you," Michael stated as he un-paused the game.

"I'm serious. I feel like I should get a shirt made that says, 'I hold MT back'," Dashawn laughed. "Because, shit, that's all I do. And I have the fucking bruises to prove it."

"Yeah, okay, well while you're making jokes, your ass is losing this game," Michael said, scoring another touchdown.

Dashawn stared over at his friend. He chuckled to himself and shook his head. Would he ever change? Probably not, but Dashawn had to admit to himself, being Michael's friend was never boring.

************************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"