Chapter.05 BadGirl(PT.2)

🎶 LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 🎶

"So, he called you a whore! Oh, he must really like you," Lori said as she wiped the nail polish off her toes.

"What? Why would you say that?" Kayla asked.

"Because, duh, he was jealous."

Kayla thought about that for a second. Maybe he was. She would catch him every now and then looking at her. He would quickly turn away, but sometimes too late. She had seen the look in his face. She used to love to tease him. She took every opportunity she got when her father was not watching. She remembered one time when he was sitting on their couch watching TV.

Her dad had run to the grocery store for some extra hamburger meat for dinner that night. She walked into the living room and laid down on the floor right in front of him pretending to watch the program. She was wearing a bikini top and white terry cloth shorts from Victoria's Secret Pink College collection. She loved that damn store. The shorts were so short and had LOVE written in pink on the back of them. At first, she kept her legs together, but as she pretended to be more interested in the show, she began to spread her legs. She thought she heard him moan. Maybe it was her imagination, but she would keep trying harder.

During a commercial, she slowly raised up on her hands and pushed her butt in the air while she lowered her elbows to the carpet pretending to stretch. She heard him moving on the couch. She wanted to turn around so bad to see what he was doing, but honestly, she was a little nervous. This was the most obvious thing she had ever done. She had almost built up enough courage to turn around when she heard her dad's car door slam. When she looked back, Michael was already halfway down the hall. He turned and went into the bathroom. She sat up Indian Style as her dad came in the door.

"Hey princess, where's Michael?" He asked. He always called him Michael instead of his nickname that everyone else seemed to use.

She shrugged her shoulders and slowly ascended upstairs.

Another time she could remember was when she was 16 and he had been helping her dad build a deck for the backyard. Her father had left again to get more materials, so Michael went to lie down in the shade underneath a tree. She had been watching him from upstairs. Her father had been wearing a wife beater and jogging pants. Although the military kept him in shape, he was an older man and getting just a little soft around the edges.

But Michael...he only had on a pair of loose-fitting athletic pants. His bare chest was beautiful. Perfectly defined. He was not overly muscular like some body builder, but more like a swimmer or model. He had a six pack. And with his pants hung so low on his body, it might even be an eight pack. And she was definitely inspecting closely.

When she walked out into the backyard, she quietly walked over to him. His eyes were closed. She was pretty sure he was still awake since they were used to sleeping light when on missions. She never got to sneak out of the house because her dad was the lightest sleeper she knew. Michael's hair had grown out over the years. He still kept it short but was enough for her to bend down and push it away from his face.

She kneeled over him for a while, staring at his face. He had light freckles on his shoulders. You could barely see them. She assumed working in the sun made them easier to spot. His lips were also beautiful. Pink. Not too big, and not too small. Just perfect. He had long, dark brown eyelashes. She could not help herself. Before she could stop it, she leaned down and kissed him.

At first it was a timid peck for fear that he would wake up. But when he did not, she kissed him a little harder and licked his lips. She was about to pull away when his eyes opened. Her eyes opened even wider in shock and fear. He just stared up at her. She felt so embarrassed. She jumped up and ran back into the house. When she got to her room, she glanced out the window, but he was gone. She leaned out of the window to see if she could see him, but he was no longer in the back yard. Then she heard it. She heard someone walking up the stairs.

It was him! He stopped outside of her room. She could see his shadow underneath the door. Her heart stopped. Was this it? Was he about to come in here and fuck her senseless and claim what was his? She held her breath.

But then she sighed as she heard his footsteps retreat and practically run down the steps. She heard her father's voice call out for him. He answered him and they went back to work. She laid on her bed breathing hard. She slowly ran her hand down her body and into her pants. She closed her eyes and satisfied herself while listening to him talk to her dad.

Getting back to the present, Kayla sighed. "I don't know if he's jealous. I mean, he brought that woman to my party. He obviously does not really care what I think. And honestly, why would he? He is twenty-eight, a Navy Seal, hot and can get any girl he wants. Why settle on some eighteen-year-old black girl with a crush on him."

"Come on, your race has nothing to do with it. Hell, it might even turn him on. Plus, do not act like you are not hot stuff miss thang. You were way cuter than that broke down girl he brought. Did you see the way all the guys were looking at you?! Especially Kevin. His tongue was wagging out of his mouth," Lori laughed. "You need to keep that dress forever!"

Kayla laughed, too. She really did like the dress. And if it could evoke those kinds of emotions out of Michael, then it somewhat did the job. Fuck it, she thought. The night was not over yet. She hopped up from the bed and put the dress back on. Damn it if I am not going to follow through with my plan, she thought.

"Where are you going?" Lori asked her.

"To get fucked by my prince charming," she answered, as she snuck out her window and down the ladder. Lori just shook her head and continued to do her nails.

******************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"