Chapter.34 HE'S A SNAKE (PT.1)

🎶 LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 🎶

Alexandria tried to swing the door back, but caught it when she realized that would not be good to do to a Shore Patrol Officer.

Wilson stood there, not moving and looking amused at her last-minute decisions to not slam the door in his face. He didn't bother with any formalities, he just pushed right past her, walked into her kitchen, and sat down.

Alexandria just stood there, fucking scared to death. Her face was turning whiter by the minute.

Wilson leaned back in the chair and put his hands behind his head.

"So, Alexandria, I heard something, and I wanted to run it by you. Crazy little idea, but what the hell. The other day when you came into my office crying, saying that Michael was a rapist and you were tired of holding this secret, yada, yada, yada...you were telling me the truth, right?

Alexandria's face turned even whiter if that were possible. She finally shook her head 'yes'.

Wilson leaned back and stared at her for a moment. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head.

"Because, see here's the thing. If someone TOLD you to say those things about Michael, perhaps someone like Chase, then that person would be in a lot of fucking hot water. I mean a hell of a lot. And if you admitted the truth now, then I would easily spare you, and say you were just a little pawn in this twisted damn game. Just a small slap on the wrist would be all that you received," he said with a smile.

Alexandria bit her bottom lip thinking about it.

"So, I'm giving you an out just in case you could have been mistaken in Michael's case. I have nothing to gain in this. I think Michael's fucking asshole and I think Chase is a fucking schmuck, so I don't care either way. But if you swear by your word, then fine. Michael stay locked up until I turn this over to the police, no harm done. But...," he said slowly, "if I find out you did lie, so help me god, I will see that you pay," he threatened.

Wilson stood up, tipped his hat and walked to her door. "So, you have a good day now, and keep in touch."

**************************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"