Chapter.47 WHO IS SHE?/SOMETHING NEW(PT.4)

⚠️ KHRIS KELLY🥵❤⬆️⚠️

Best of times, and worst of times, for Michael& Kayla

Khris sat there in his car after Lori told him the shocking news. He had almost veered off the side of the road, so he had to pull over to avoid an accident. He couldn't think. Pregnant? How could she let that happen? Kayla was leaving for Spelman in just a few weeks. Only plan that was making any sense to him was that she was getting an abortion. Yes, that made sense. She couldn't possibly have a baby with all that was going on.

He had to speak with her. He was sure she'd make the most sensible choice, but he still needed to know where her head was. Khris felt like he had been punched violently in the gut. He felt as though he were physically getting sick. God, he wanted her so damn bad, and now she was pregnant. She was only 18. She wasn't even married! Michael was going to fuck up her life!

At this moment Khris knew he was going to confront Michael. Fuck it if everyone else was too afraid to give him a piece of their mind. He would damn sure hear from him before this summer was over.

Khris was supposed to have left for home a while ago, and from there, returned to Annapolis, but he called his father Terrence and told him he was extending his visit with Admiral Troy. He hadn't yet asked the Admiral if he could stay longer because he figured he'd always made himself useful around the house and stayed out of his way. But he couldn't leave just yet. Not until Kayla knew exactly how he felt about her.

*****************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"