Chapter.15 What is Love" Broken-hearted 💔"

🎶 LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 🎶

It had been a while since Michael and Troy had spoken. Troy called him over to his house for a meeting. He hoped it was not an op because he really was not in the mood. Lately he had been wanting to spend every second with Kayla.

When Michael reached Admiral Jackson's house, he could not help but smile. He could not wait to see her beautiful face. Even though they could not act on their feelings in front of Troy, it did not mean that he would not try to sneak a moment when the Admiral was not looking. The last time he had seen her was three days ago. He was definitely going through withdrawal.

When he rang the doorbell, Kayla was there to answer it within a second. And she looked fine as always. She had on a gorgeous spaghetti strap light purplish-pink summer dress that stopped mid-thigh.

"Hi MT," she said and reached out to grab his balls and gave them a quick light squeeze.

Fuck. He was already getting hard.

She turned on her pretty little feet and yelled for her dad. "Daddy, MT's here!"

He followed closely behind her and before they reached her father's study, he grabbed the back of her dress and pulled her back towards him. She was so warm pressed up against his chest. She reached her arms up and around and grabbed his neck. He leaned over her and kissed her quickly on the mouth. Then pushed her towards the stairs before he got too carried away.

He watched her walk away, the short dress swishing back and forth over her perfect little bubble derriere. As she ascended the stairs...she quickly flipped the back of the dress up to reveal no panties! Just her beautiful caramel ass. He grabbed his chest with one hand. At that moment he would have given his left nut to follow her up those stairs. But he had to get a grip. He took a deep breath, turned to the left and walked into Troy's study.

Troy was sitting behind his desk writing some notes. He would tilt his glasses up or down depending on what he was looking at.

Michael stood at the door waiting to be invited in.

Troy looked up and motioned for him to enter. Michael quickly glided in and sat down.

"Just give me one moment, I'm almost done with this document," Troy said.

"No worries sir, take your time." Michael began looking around the study. He loved this area of the house. Nothing ever changed. It was the same as it was when he was eighteen and stepped into this room for the first time. Man, he thought. Funny how much he had changed but this room had not. He had many secret meetings in here with Admiral Jackson. Many laughs also.

Troy finished his last paper and leaned up. He took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes. Michael noticed that he looked tired.

"How are you, sir?" Michael asked.

"I'm okay. How are you?" Troy returned.

"Oh, I'm feeling really good. Thanks, sir."

Troy stared at him for a moment.

"You're feeling really good," Troy repeated. "Would that have anything to do with the fact that you're sleeping with my daughter?"

You could hear a pin drop. All of the air was sucked out of the room at that moment.

Michael could not swallow. He could not move. And he sure as hell could not answer the question.

Both men continued to stare at each other.

"You know, I've given you access to my house for a long time. Way back when you came here to join the Seals," Troy stated. "And you've also had access to my daughter all those years too. My young, impressionable, naïve daughter. And the thought that I trusted you with her all this time is starting to make me sick."

Michael needed to say something. He opened his mouth, but no words came out.

"So... how long has it been going on? Since she was 14, 16...or younger?" the Admiral spat out.

Finally, Michael could find his voice. "God no, sir! I swear, I never ever touched her until she turned 18. I swear to God. I wouldn't do that."

Michael was wishing he was anywhere in the world right now except where he was. His face felt hot. He knew he had probably turned a few shades of red in less than a minute.

"Honestly, Michael, I don't know what you would or wouldn't do anymore. How could you--no, never mind do not answer that. I know exactly how you could. I am aware of my daughter's feelings for you, but I thought you would be an upstanding young gentleman and leave her alone. Guess that would be asking for too much," Troy said dryly.

"Sir, I...," Michael could not find the rest of that sentence. He wanted to tell the Admiral that he loved his daughter. And would protect her and do anything for her. But those words would not leave his mouth.

"Funny thing is---or sad depending on how you look at it... others told me it was a big mistake trusting you. That you were just a trouble punk kid who would disappoint me in the end. Well, looks like the damn joke is on me."

That statement made Michael feel as though someone had kicked him in the back of the head. That one comment made him feel lower than the day his aunt kicked him out and humiliated him for all to see. That one sentence from Admiral Jackson. His 'father' had just thrown him for a miserable loop. He felt sick.

"Here's what I want from you," Troy continued. "You stay away from my daughter and you are no longer welcome in my house. We will maintain a professional relationship, but outside of that, your connection with this family is done. You can see yourself out."

And with that Troy got up and walked out of the study. Michael sat there. He was not sure for how long, but he could not think. This was not happening. This was not fucking happening right now.

Michael finally stood up and steadied himself. He felt lightheaded. He needed some damn air. He walked out into the hall and towards the door. He slowly opened it then shut it back. He turned around and took another glance at the house he had known for 10 years to be his own piece of heaven. His safe haven.

He quickly opened the door again and walked out.

*************************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"