Chapter.14 Do Not Disturb(PT.2)

⚠️WARNING VERY EROTIC ⚠️

      🎶 LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 🎶

Kayla was standing in Michael's bathroom. She reached up and pulled the hair clip from her messy updo. Her hair fell around her shoulders. She shook it out and removed the pink flower. She opened his medicine cabinet and a few boxes of condoms came tumbling out.

'Asshole,' she thought to herself. She picked the boxes up and stuffed them back in the cabinet.

When she walked out of the bathroom, she saw Michael standing in the hallway deep in thought again. He turned to look at her.

He walked over to her and kissed her forehead. And then her lips. He stared down into her eyes. She was stunning to him. He reached for her hand and pulled it to his lips and lightly kissed it. Then he pulled her toward his room.

Michael's room was always neat. She guessed it was because in the military they were used to a certain level of order. And his room reflected that. Everything had a mate and was neatly placed in corners, drawers and desk.

His bed was turned down and each corner exactly the same.

He turned to look at her. "I wish I could have made love to you on a bed first," he said. He began kissing her neck. Damn, every part of her was so soft. She smelled of Warm Vanilla Sugar.

Kayla pushed Michael back onto the bed. She removed his visor beanie and ran her hand through his hair again. She then pulled off his shirt and jeans. She had decided she was going to return that favor. She got on her knees in front of him. She slid her hand up his thigh and grabbed his dick. Kayla slowly started to rub up and down on his 10-inch shaft with her tiny hand.

After he was completely hard, she placed her hand on the base of his cock and licked the tip with her tongue.

Michael was so turned on by this girl that he wanted to stop her right there and fuck the shit out of her. Her beautiful big brown eyes were staring up at him as she licked the head of his cock again, tasting his precum.

Kayla loved the expression on his face. It was half pleasure and half desire. She decided to quit teasing him. She placed her mouth over his cock and began to suck. The feeling of him inside her mouth was unlike anything she had felt before.

Michael was gone by that point. He wrapped his fingers around her hair and started pulling her up and down making her fuck his dick with her mouth at his own speed. She seemed to enjoy this even more because he heard her moaning.

Her wet, hot mouth felt like heaven on his skin. He did not think his dick could possibly get any harder. He was trying his best not to gag her, but the feeling was just so amazing. He did not want it to end.

Kayla was trying to relax her throat as much as possible but seeing that this was her first time ever doing this, she could not fit the 10-inches of him all in her mouth. But she knew after tonight, she would spend lots of time practicing.

She noticed his breathing getting quicker and she knew he was about to cum. She wanted him to. In her mouth. She wanted to swallow every bit of him. Prove to him that she was serious about their relationship or whatever this was.

Michael wanted to stop her before he burst in her mouth but the more, he pulled her hair up the harder she pushed her mouth back down on him. Then he realized how stupid he was for trying to pull her up. If this is what she wanted, he damn sure was going to give it to her.

"Aaahh! Shit!!" Michael yelled as he came in Kayla's hot hungry mouth. He held her head still with his hands still tangled in her hair. "Oh, fuck."

Kayla was trying to drink down so much that his pearly white cum started to trickle down the sides of her mouth, but she quickly began to swallow and was able to keep most of him for herself. When she was done, she pulled her mouth away and kissed the tip.

Michael just stared down at her amazed. His baby was so fucking hot. He was going to enjoy the next few hours for sure!

After making love for the third time in 2 hours, they both were lying on their backs cuddling against each other. She was resting her head on his arm and her hand was interlaced with his free hand.

She was thinking about how much her life had changed in just a short time. She had always dreamed of these moments with him. Being his girl if that is what she was. She remembered when she was a young girl and wrote his last name with her name. Kayla Taylor. What she would not give to be called that. She did not care what anyone thought. She was eighteen and legal and it was no one else's business. Not even her fathers.

She thought of her dad. He was doing much better. They had not really talked much since he had been released from the hospital. And she noticed that he and Michael had not talked much lately either. Just a cordial hey or bye when they ran into each other. She wished that---

"Kayla?"

She looked up toward him. "Yes?"

Michael looked down at her. He wanted to ask her, but he did not want to sound like a pussy. But he had to know.

"Remember that day your dad was in the hospital. You know, when you came over here and we fu--, made love for the first time?" he asked.

Kayla shook her head, "Of course."

"Well you said.... you know, you said that you loved me. Did you mean that?" he whispered.

Kayla rolled over onto her side and stared down at him. "Absolutely. I love you Michael."

She could not tell the expression in his face. He looked so serious.

"Say it again," he softly commanded.

"I love you."

"Again."

Kayla smiled at him, "I love you MT...always."

Michael leaned up and kissed her. Hungrily. He pulled her body on top of him. Soft in some places, firm in others. His tongue scraped the roof of her mouth while one hand caressed the back of her neck and the other massaged her smooth ass. He had to start kissing her before his emotions overtook him.

Outside Michael sat on his steps smoking a cigarette. He had tried to quit a few times for fear that it would affect his training, but he seemed to be healthy and he had been smoking since he was 14. But he did not do it all the time. Too much of an expensive habit. But thinking about everything that had happened today made him pull out a cigarette.

He thought about Kayla lying in his bed. Her beautiful naked warm body wrapped in his customized Navy Seal-blue sheets turned him on. Her hair fell in soft dark waves around his pillow. Just 15 minutes earlier he had buried his face in those soft curls as he came inside her, yet again. He could drown in that scent. He could not figure out if it was her body wash or shampoo or perfume or whatever the fuck girls used these days, but she smelled divine.

But it was their conversation in bed that had his mind reeling now. She had said she loved him. He thought back over his life. No one had ever spoken those words to him. No parent, relative, teacher or friend had ever uttered I Love You.

And no girlfriend. Even though he never really kept a girlfriend. Mainly just girls who he liked to fuck and that liked fucking him in return. They shouted things out in bed to him. Some sweet, some dirty, but never those words. 'I love you...always'. Damn. His heart fluttered every time he played back what she had said to him. Did she really mean it?

Part of him wanted to kick himself for thinking like a little schoolboy. He needed to get a damn grip. He was twenty-eight not eighteen. Damn near thirty-year-old man acting giddy over a young girl's words. But he knew deep down that he always loved her too. He was crazy about her. And now he knew he could not be without her. He just had to figure out what he was going to tell the Admiral.

*************************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"