Chapter.46 WHO IS SHE?/SOMETHING NEW(PT.3)

⚠️🌹🌹💕KAYLA AND LORI 💕💕⬆️⚠️

     ⚠️SHORT CHAPTER ENJOY 💕⚠️

'Fuck, fuck fuck fuck...shit!' Kayla thought over and over in her head. She didn't know what she felt at the moment. Her stomach was flip flopping, and she was starting to hyperventilate.

She sat there on the toilet seat for what seemed like forever, until Lori opened the bathroom door. Kayla looked up at her. She could tell my Lori's expression that she must have looked scared shitless.

"Oh, honey, sis" was all Lori could say. She walked over to Kayla and sat down on the floor beside her. The two just stared off into space for a few moments.

"Well, it could be wrong too, you know," Lori offered. Kayla looked at the six different tests lining the sink. All positive. "All of them?" she asked Lori with a sigh.

"They could be defective; I've seen that happen before. A shipment is contaminated," Lori said smiling at the idea.

"But they're different brands. They probably weren't even in the same truck."

"Shit, you're right," Lori responded, deflated.

Kayla immediately thought of Michael again. As always, the thought of him made her shiver with goosebumps. She wondered would he be okay with this? Would he be mad? Then she thought of her father.

She groaned. Her father would lose his cool for sure. And this whole thing between he and Michael would blow up even more. She wanted them to be like they were before. Michael used to want to be just like her dad. And her dad loved talking to him. Like a father would a son. She hated she had caused all of this. Deep down, she knew if she would have left Michael alone, they would still be extremely tight.

She rose from the toilet, walked into Michael's room, and fell face forward on the bed. She just wanted to curl up underneath the sheets and cry. She thought about everything that had happened in the last few weeks. Michael getting arrested, her moving out of her father's house, the thing with Chase and now this!!

Lori walked to the bed and curled up beside her. She ran her fingers through Kayla's hair until she could hear Kayla lightly snoring. She tried to get off of the bed without disturbing her. She grabbed her cell phone and walked out of Kayla's room.

Lori needed to talk to someone. She needed to tell Khris. He would know what to do.

***********************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"