Chapter.43 FRIENDS OR ENEMIES(PT.5)

⚠️ WARNING LONG CHAPTER ⚠️

   ⚠️ 🎶 MUSIC TO THE MUSIC 🎶 ⚠️

⚠️ VERY EROTIC CHAPTER 🥵💦😏⚠️

When Kayla got home, she noticed that Dashawn's car was still there. She walked in and instantly knew something was wrong. Dashawn was on his cell phone saying, "Yes sir," while Michael listened closely.

When Dashawn snapped the phone shut, he turned to Michael.

"Hell, I should just stay here and then we can swing by my place to get my stuff. That cool?"

Kayla stood looking between the two men waiting for someone to clue her in. She walked over to Michael, stood on her tip toes, and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. When she released his lips, he smiled down at her, but then quickly looked over her head at Dashawn

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"That was your dad," Michael stated plainly.

For a moment Kayla's hopes went up. Finally, they can talk and resolve this battle between them.

"We have a mission and have to leave in three hours," he said, looking back down at her.

Her heart dropped right there. "What?!" Her emotions couldn't deal with this right now. Could they ever just have a moment where something wasn't pulling them apart? One fucking moment.

He grabbed her around the waist and kissed her forehead. "I don't think I'll be gone for long. A week, maybe less," he said, trying to comfort her.

"But why do you have to go?!" Kayla pouted against his chest.

"Our team was asked, baby."

"Where are you going?"

"Kayla, you know I can't tell you that," Michael whispered, kissing her lips again.

Kayla felt sick. She had been so caught up in their relationship over the past few months, that she had completely forgot that at any moments notice he could leave her without any explanation. God, that scared her so much.

Michael could see the worry in her eyes. She had always hated when her father and he left for missions, but now it was different. Usually, before he'd be bored as hell, praying they would get called for duty, but now...with her in his life, he really didn't want to go. But the Admiral had specifically asked for his team.

Kayla didn't know what the hell was happening, but her hormones kicked into overdrive. She grabbed Michael around the neck again and started attacking his mouth. She licked the roof of his mouth, and swirled her tongue over his teeth and tongue trying to burn into her memory how his mouth felt. At times, she could hear their teeth clicking against each other.

Michael reached down and squeezed her ass. Kayla lightly moaned and kissed him harder.

"Okaaayy," a voice said, interrupting them.

Michael pulled his face away from Kayla's, only to have her lower her sweet kisses to his chest.

"Fuck, sorry man, can you just give me 15--no, 30 minutes, I'll be packed and ready to go," he said to Dashawn, through heavy breaths, while Kayla continued to lovingly assualt his body.

"But we probably need to get there early to find out who's taking Chase's place," Dashawn reminded him.

Kayla let go of Michael's body, and proceeded to pull him toward the bedroom by the back of his jeans. He grabbed the hallway frame on both sides to avoid her pulling him any further, so he could finish his conversation with Dashawn.