Chapter.88 ALL THE MAN THAT I NEED(PT.5)

🥀MT & KAYLA⬆️🥀

🥀VERY LONG CHAPTER ENJOY😉🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

🥀THERE ARE
FRIENDS,
THERE IS
FAMILY, AND
THEN THERE
ARE FRIENDS
THAT BECOME
FAMILY.
I'VE LEARNED....
THAT IT'S NOT
WHAT I HAVE
IN MY LIFE,
BUT WHO I
HAVE IN MY
LIFE THAT
COUNTS.🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Hey guys!" Angela yelled, waving her hands

"Hey guys!" Angela yelled, waving her hands. Kayla waved back and grabbed Michael's hand as they walked into the Barnard Elementary school together.

"Where's Deshawn?" Michael asked.

"Oh, he's backstage giving y'all nephew Jaden a pep talk. He was really nervous in the car," Angela said.

Kayla couldn't wait to see Jaden in his little costume. She and Angela had worked on it together. Jaden was playing Claude in the school production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. He was so surprised and excited when he got the part. Angela and Deshawn had invited their good friends Michael and Kayla to see the play. This was all new territory for them. And for Deshawn.

When they walked into the school, Michael started laughing.

"What?" Kayla asked.

"Oh my God, look at how small all this shit is," he said, pointing at the tables, chairs and water fountains.

"Michael! You can't curse in here," Kayla chided, as she looked around to see if anyone had heard him.

"Oh, fuck, sorry," he said, practically squatting to sip from the fountain. Kayla just rolled her eyes.

When they entered the auditorium, Angela ushered them to their seats midway down. When they sat, Michael noticed Deshawn quickly rushing from backstage and down the steps with a huge smile on his face.

"Our little man is all set. And um, he specifically asked if you were here, Kayla," Deshawn laughed.

"I told him to watch it," Michael muttered, placing his arm around Kayla. Michael stared over at his best friend. This was the happiest he'd seen Deshawn in a long time. He knew it was all thanks to Angela and Jaden.

When the lights went down and the curtain went up, Kayla squeezed Michael's hand. She leaned over and whispered, "In five years, we'll be doing this. I'll be that neurotic mom praying everything goes okay, and you'll be the dad with the camcorder attached to your head."