Chapter.50 WHO IS SHE?/SOMETHING NEW(PT.7)

⚠️ KAYLA, LORI, MT, DESHAWN⬆️⚠️

              ⚠️ A Long Chapter ⚠️

When Kayla awoke, the sun was shining brightly into the bedroom. A smile crept across her face, thinking of last night's little homecoming with Michael. She reached over for him, but the covers were empty. She rolled over and picked up her small tee shirt from the floor and put it on. She grabbed a pair of shorts from her suitcase and walked out of the bedroom.

When she reached the kitchen, she noticed Michael standing over by the sink with both hands braced on the counter. She turned and saw Lori lying on the couch, flipping through different channels.

Her attention flew back to Michael. She was sure he had heard her enter the kitchen, but he had yet to turn around to greet her. Oh no, what had she done now.

"Michael?" she tentatively asked, as she walked over towards him. He quickly turned around and spewed water from his mouth like a fountain, at her.

Kayla sputtered and coughed when the water splashed her face. Her mouth dropped open as she stood there in shock. She couldn't believe he had just done that! And he stood there laughing his ass off and wiping his mouth.

"You asshole!" she screamed, as she playfully attacked him. She ran to the sink and turned the faucet on and started throwing handfuls of water at him, soaking everything in her path.

Michael couldn't help himself. He had just taken a sip of water when he heard her coming, and he knew the look she would give him would be priceless if he did it. And he was right. She had stood there with water dripping from her face and a look that could kill.

He quickly ducked to avoid the water she was trying to toss on him and picked her up. She started squealing and laughing. He gently placed her on the kitchen floor while she pushed and fought him off. He grabbed his bottle of water and started spraying more onto her body as she twisted and turned to avoid it.

"Aah!!" Kayla screeched, as the cold water hit her flimsy shirt. She grabbed his pant legs and yanked them as hard as she could.

Michael almost lost his balance, but caught himself right before he would have fallen on top of her.

"MT, stop!" Lori called from behind them.

He and Kayla both stopped and looked at her. "Why?" he questioned, cocking his head to the side.

"You could, um...you could hurt her doing that, you know," Lori offered, trying to not look guilty.

Kayla started to get up and playfully smacked his face. She walked over to Lori with her eyes wide, signaling Lori to shut up before she gave them away.

Michael stared at the two of them. Something was up, but he wasn't sure what. Maybe it was all in his head, because he still wasn't one hundred percent since returning from the mission. That morning, in the shower, oh, he felt the pain. His ass should have rested as soon as he got home, but as long as she was anywhere near the same vicinity as him, he could forget about resting.

"Oh, guess who I saw the other day at a club?" Kayla asked smugly, turning around, and pinning him with her glare.

Michael's brow furrowed. "You went to a club without me?" he returned.

Kayla's mouth opened, and then quickly closed. She went to stand behind Lori and pointed her finger down over Lori's head.

Lori laughed, "Oh great, now I know that you'll throw me under the bus."