Chapter.74 THANKSGIVING DAY(PT.2)🥂🥂

🥀KAYLA & MT ⬆️🥀

🥀VERY LONG CHAPTER ENJOY😉🥀

🥀🥀"BEFORE YOU
CAME INTO MY
LIFE, I NEVER
KNEW WHAT TRUE
LOVE FELT LIKE
FATHER & DAUGHTER
LOVE."🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀"I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU.
I DIDN'T THINK THAT WE
WOULD END UP TOGETHER.
THE SINGLE MOST
EXTRAORDINARY THING
I'VE EVER DONE
WITH MY LIFE IS FALL IN
LOVE WITH YOU. I'VE NEVER BEEN
SEEN SO COMPLETELY, LOVED SO PASSIONATELY AND PROTECTED
SO FIERCELY."🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Later that night, after all of the guests had left, Kayla stood in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She stared at herself in the mirror, as she completed the mundane task. Her shoulder length dark brown hair hung limp and wavy, due to her up-do she sported earlier. She had on one of Michael's old shirts, striped panties, and knee-high volleyball socks. She scrubbed the makeup from her face and walked down the hallway to her room.

When she entered, she was about to turn on her light, when she came face to face with a figure that towered over her. The figure covered her mouth before she could scream.

"Kayla, I--," was all Michael got out before her knee connected with his groin. He instantly released her and grabbed his balls. He felt an awful pain riding up his dick, that connected with his stomach and on through to his brain. Motherfucker!

Kayla flicked on the light, to see Michael bent over, with both hands on his nether region. His entire face had turned red.

"Michael! Oh my God, are okay?" she whispered, while rushing over to him. you He tried to speak, but words escaped him. How had her tiny knee managed to obliterate his nuts? God, he felt tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Finally, after a few more seconds, he righted himself, and tried to smile at her.

Kayla's worried look soon vanished, replaced by a grin, which then turned into full blown laughter. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand, so she wouldn't wake her dad.

"Glad to know it's so damn funny," Michael said, staring at her, with one hand on his privates.

"I'm sorry," Kayla choked out, while still trying to stifle her laugh. "What the hell were you doing?"

"I didn't want to startle you, and have you scream and wake your dad up, so I thought I'd cover your mouth and then turn the light on, but obviously, I didn't get that far."

"I'm sorry," Kayla smiled at him. "But, what are you doing here? Did you climb through my damn window?"

"Yes," Michael answered. Once the fire had quelled down in his boxers, he took in the sight of her. Damn, she looked so fucking good in his shirt that stopped several inches above mid-thigh on her. That, plus the knee-high socks, made her look like a naughty schoolgirl.

Kayla noticed the way Michael was openly staring at her. Truthfully, it was starting to turn her on, but she tried to ignore that feeling.

"Well, why are you here?"

"You said we needed to talk."

"Now?"

"Yep."