Chapter.66 WHERE YOU ARE(PT.1)💞💞

🥀KAYLA&MT ⬆️🥀

🥀VERY SHORT CHAPTER ENJOY😉🥀

🥀Michael & Kayla learn that time can heal all wounds. 🥀 

🥀"IT IS A BEAUTIFUL
NIGHT. I WANT YOU
TO SLEEP AND REST,
DARLING. I WANT YOU TO HAVE A
ROMANTIC DREAM
ABOUT YOU AND ME
TONIGHT.💦🥵🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Kayla," Michael whispered to her, as she felt the covers slide away from her body, causing her to feel an instant chill.

His voice startled her. What the hell was he doing in her room? She had to be dreaming.

"Michael, what ar--" she tried to ask, as her eyes adjusted to the dark and his figure hovering above her. But before she could finish her question, he placed his index finger to her lips, to quiet her.

"Sshh," he said softly, as he slowly ran his eyes up and down her almost naked, shivering body. Kayla immediately felt self-conscious. His eyes were devouring her, and she was only wearing a torn, too small little league shirt and a pair of blue cotton panties. The shirt just barely covered the small swell of her stomach.

She bit her lip and watched as Michael hooked his fingers into the straps of her panties and gradually slid them down and off her legs.

Kayla couldn't believe this was happening. It had been almost a month and a half since she had seen Michael. Not since Jaden's birthday party, and now here he was in her bedroom, about to make love to her, and damn if she could stop him. A part of her wanted this so bad. She knew her father was just right down the hall, but Michael was giving her THAT look. Yes, she knew she wasn't going to stop him. She had so many questions running through her mind, but her brain was quickly turning into mush as his warm hands caressed her skin.

He reached up and removed her shirt. His hands instantly latched onto her breasts and began massaging them. Kayla closed her eyes and gritted her teeth against the moan in the back of her throat. Damn, she had missed this.

Finally, he pulled off his shirt, pants, and underwear...and Kayla couldn't help but marvel at that perfect, hard body as he climbed on top of her. He was beautiful.

"I love you," he said, as he fluidly pushed himself within her body. Kayla threw her head back against her pillow. God, she had missed this sooooo much. Her body only responded to him. Not like she had anything to really judge it by, but she couldn't imagine anyone else making her feel this way. Filling her up so completely, where she lost all her fucking senses. No! This wasn't supposed to be fucking happening. They were no longer together, and they still had so much baggage between them that hadn't been discussed. What the hell was she doing?

She tried several times to get him to stop...at least in her mind, anyway. Her body was pulling him in further and further, while her mouth was murmuring, "I love you, I need you." She felt so lost and helpless. But this was the happiest she had been in months.

And just like that, he was gone. Kayla let out a small scream and jumped from the bed. 'What the fuck?' she thought. Her panties were soaking wet and she was sweating. She looked around the room, and everything was in place.

Damn him for always invading her fucking dreams!! She had to get up in less than an hour for school, and she felt like she had just run a marathon.

"Shit," she muttered, as she made her way to the bathroom to shower. The sun was already peeking through, so she thought she might as well get up and just be early for class.

***********************

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"