Kisses

**Mature Content: Readers Beware :P

Issa's stared at the men, her mouth hanging open. Her and Sang Woo wore the same expression on their faces.

"I believe my explanation was more than enough, Ms. Aman, get the fuck out!" Farhan roared at her. His loud voice brought her from her daze.

"You deserve each other," she rolled her eyes and scoffed. She turned and left Sang Woo's office. The sound of the door slamming echoed throughout the office and the adjacent hall.

Sang Woo signed. "Thanks," he took a seat at his desk.

Farhan walked on the other side of the desk and sat across from him. "Tell me about this kiss," he said. His eyes were burning a hole through Sang Woo's face.

Sang Woo's eyes widened, "what kiss?"

"The kiss between you and Issa," Farhan crossed his arms. "You never told me about that."

"Yeah, the night I had my allergic reaction she kissed me. It was completely unprovoked."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because that night I had more pressing matters, I didn't think Issa kissing me was more important than getting to a hospital." Sang Woo shrugged. His indifference to the situation irritated Farhan.

"What about after? What about when you confessed to me? You didn't think to tell me then?" Farhan leaned onto Sang Woo's desk.

"Why are you arguing with me about this? Afterwards, it was still unimportant because the only person I wanted was you. If that were not the case, I wouldn't have confessed to you." Sang Woo ran his hands through his rain-kissed hair.

Farhan rolled his eyes," I wasn't arguing. Just... simply curious."

Sang Woo walked over to Farhan and stood behind him. He leaned over and covered the smaller man in his embrace.

"What are you doing?"

"The kiss with Issa isn't the kiss I am thinking about.," Sang Woo whispered into Farhan's ear. He gently kissed Farhan's neck. A low whimper slipped through Farhan's parted lips.

He could smell the sweet scent of Sang Woo's cologne as he leaned even closer, laying a soft kiss on his chin.

"Are you trying to distract me?" Farhan said, his voice oozing with seduction.

"Yes," Sang Woo ran his tongue up Farhan's chin, stopping at his lips. Farhan turned to face Sang Woo. He could feel the heat rising from his groin.

"I want you," Farhan said hungrily.

Sang Woo leaned in and closed the gap between them in a deep kiss. His tongue slid into Farhan's wanton mouth. Farhan ran his hands up Sang Woo' chest and into his hair, grabbing a handful. Sang Woo groaned. He broke the kiss and pulled Farhan up, pushing him onto his desk.

Farhan's eyes widened. "Are you sure you want to do it here?" Farhan said. He wore a sexy smile.

Sang Woo removed his shirt in a swift motion. "Absolutely." Sang Woo kissed Farhan again. Their tongues danced in a steamy embrace.

Sang Woo pulled off Farhan's shirt, exposing his wiry torso. He laced kisses down his shoulder and chest, stopping just at his hardened nipple. He took the peak into his mouth, sucking and kneading it with his tongue. Farhan gasped loudly. Farhan's hands ran through Sang Woo's hair again. His member was erect and throbbing.

"Oh God," Farhan exclaimed as Sang Woo continued the masterful play with his nipples. His grip on Sang Woo's hair tightened.

Sang Woo brought his face back up to Farhan's, whose face was flushed red. "You like that?"