Home, Sweet Home

Farhan and Sang Woo made their way through the swarm of reporters as they left the Wilkerson Hotel. The event had ended without a hitch. Sang Woo's team pushed through the crowd as flashes and questions came from all directions. The noise was so loud, Farhan could barely hear himself think. They finally got to the lowest level of the parking garage where Sang Woo's car was already waiting. His driver opened the door and bowed as they both sat in the back seat.

"Are you okay?" Sang Woo asked fixing his suit.

"Yeah, it wasn't as bad as I thought," Farhan laughed. Sang Woo raised an eyebrow at him.

"Where to, sir," the driver asked drawing Sang Woo's attention.

"Home," he said.

"Home?" Farhan looked at him. "What about my stuff? I didn't even move..."

"It's been taken care of," Sang Woo said not even looking in his direction.

"How? When?" Farhan was perplexed.

"During the event some of your personal effects were moved to my house, per the contract," Sang Woo said.

Farhan glared at him. "Fine."

Besides the occasional chime of Sang Woo's phone, the two men didn't make a sound during the ride home.

The car came to a halt in front of a large condominium. Farhan stared up at the building in awe. The Rostenmeir Condominiums were built almost two years ago and started at 1.2 million dollars for a one bedroom. Farhan never imagined even stepping foot in the lobby of this complex. There were two men standing at the front doors wearing black suits.

"You live here?" Farhan asked as the driver exited the car.

Sang Woo nodded. "Yes."

Sang Woo's door opened and they stepped out.

They approached the guards, who bowed and opened the doors before them.

This is how the rich and famous live huh? He thought as they entered the luxurious lobby. The floor of the lobby was made of marble, or some expensive stone.

Sang Woo grabbed his hand and walked him to the elevator. Farhan could hear slight murmurs from onlookers as they walked past.

"So handsome," two women said. Farhan smiled, handsome, beautiful, God-like were all terms that had been used to refer to him, but what could he say.

He was drawn out of his thoughts by the ding of the elevator doors and they stepped inside. When the doors closed, Sang Woo immediately dropped his hand.

"Good job today," Sang Woo said taking out his phone and looking at another message.

"You too," Farhan said. "Your speech was nice."

Sang Woo nodded dismissively as he began typing away on his phone.

"So, what's the plan for the day?" Farhan asked attempting to stir up conversation.

"Dinner date," Sang Woo said still enamored in his phone. Farhan began to say something before he was interrupted by the elevator doors opening. He huffed.

They arrived at Sang Woo's unit. Farhan was in awe, yet again. The condo had an open concept kitchen, much bigger than his own, a small spiral staircase that lead to an open second level. The condo was furnished with high-end furniture by Natasha Volanjovik- Farhan's favorite designer. He almost went bankrupt buying her bedroom set last year.

Sang Woo placed his phone down on the dining room table and grabbed 2 bottles of water from the fridge.

"This is my home," he said taking a sip and walking towards Farhan, who was still evaluating how much this whole place costed.