Nuts

Farhan started placing dishes in the dishwasher. He heard the front door close behind him.

"You're home?"

"Yes," Sang Woo's deep sultry voice said. Farhan turned around to see Sang Woo coming walking towards him. He stared at Sang Woo's angular chin that accentuated his face. His eyes trailed up to his thin lips, making Farhan salivate, how badly he wanted to kiss them.

"Welcome, you hungry?" Farhan said turning away.

"Starved," Sang Woo walking up to Farhan and leaning against him. Farhan could smell his cologne and feel his breath on his neck. "I want a piece of you."

"Swooney, please, I have..." Farhan began when Sang Woo laid a warm kiss on his neck.

Farhan shuddered. "Not now, Swooney," Farhan said as Sang Woo wrapped his arms around him.

Sang Woo kissed his neck again, Farhan moaned.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes," Farhan reached back and wrapped his hand around the back of Sang Woo's neck. Sang Woo wrapped his arms around Farhan's slender waist.

"I want you," Sang Woo moaned into his ear.

"Yes," Farhan exhaled.

"Farhan..."

"Yes," Farhan moaned.

"Farhan!" Sang Woo screamed.

* * *

Farhan jolted up; he was in bed. Sang Woo stood in front of his dresser with a puzzled expression etched on his face.

"What?" Farhan asked his breathing unsteady.

"You were," Sang Woo cleared his throat, "moaning."

Farhan looked down, his shaft was erect.

"Sorry," Farhan said laughing awkwardly. He pulled a pillow over his lap to cover his erection. Sang Woo paused and turned to walk away.

"Good morning, by the way," Sang Woo said. Farhan noticed his hair was styled more meticulously today.

"Hey," Farhan's back stung terribly, and his hand throbbed with pain. Hitting Mr. Kim really took a toll on him. He winced. "You got an important meeting today?"

"Yes, we're closing on a $4.7 million-dollar deal today," Sang Woo fixed his cufflink.

"Oh, congrats," Farhan said trying to get up. The pain in his back radiated throughout his torso and he fell back into the bed.

"You okay?" Sang Woo asked turning to look at him.

"My back really hurts," Farhan said. He touched his lower back, the skin felt hot.

"Let me see," Sang Woo walked over to Farhan. Farhan struggled through the pain to roll onto his stomach.

When Sang Woo touched him, memories of the dream made Farhan jump and shiver.

"Yes, it's bruised, probably from your little tussle with that jerk yesterday," Sang Woo stood up. "Did you want my doctor to have a look? According to our engagement contract, this might be covered under workman's compensation."

"No, there's no need, I'll just take some pain killers." Farhan wasn't an individual that went to the hospital often. If he wasn't bleeding, then he usually solved it himself.