Night Cap

Farhan held his arms out blocking the bathroom door.

"Mr. Kim, calm down, it was in your contract that no sexual favors would be offered," he said as the inebriated man pushed against him. As the smell of whisky filled Farhan's nose, he grimaced.

"I also read that services can be purchased later. I'm offering you top dollar for that whore. Why else would your company rent this hotel room." He burped and fell to the floor.

Farhan rolled his eyes. "This room was for her, it isn't...we can talk this out once you're sober, Mr. Kim. Let me call a cab to take you home." Farhan attempted to lift the man up. Though he looked small, Mr. Kim was quite heavy.

He pushed Farhan away, slamming Farhan's back to the wall. "Don't touch me you con artist. I'm going to tell everyone that you're a scam." Mr. Kim took out his phone but dropped it immediately.

The young woman cracked the bathroom door, peeking out. Farhan discreetly instructed her to stay in the bathroom.

Mr. Kim stood up again, after picking his phone up off the floor. "I'm calling the police," he said dialing the numbers.

Farhan crossed his arms. "Call them," he said sarcastically.

Mr. Kim looked at him with a puzzled expression on his face. "You're going to go to jail," he slurred.

"No, I won't. I won't go to jail, but all of your friends will know that Mr. Kim, Director of Genetic Research can't get a girlfriend." Farhan laughed.

Mr. Kim let out an exasperated sigh before throwing the cell phone. It bounced on the floor. "Are you threatening me?" He asked menacingly. He began walking towards Farhan.

"I wouldn't do that Mr. Kim," Farhan said.

"You and that bitch tricked me, didn't you? You're nothing but a bunch of con artists, aren't you?" He said as he stumbled closer.

"Con artists? You're a pervert!" Jae Eun said through the cracked bathroom door.

"You bitch!" Mr. Kim stated lunging towards the bathroom. Farhan attempted to stop him, but Mr. Kim got past him. He began beating on the door. "Come out here, you con artist bitch, join your little boyfriend!" He screamed as he pounded the door.

Farhan stood behind him and grabbed his torso, trying to pull him away.

"Don't come near the door Jae Eun," Farhan yelled to her.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the room door, it was loud and hard, almost like a police officer's.

Farhan sighed in relief. That must be security, he thought.

Mr. Kim pushed Farhan back and lunged at the room door. He swung it open and was met by Sang Woo's glaring eyes.

"Who are you?" Mr. Kim asked utterly confused.

Sang Woo looked over at Farhan, who still on the ground, staring up at him. Farhan blinked.

"What's going on here?" Sang Woo asked looking at Farhan.

"Are you the manager?" Mr. Kim asked.

Sang Woo walked passed Mr. Kim to Farhan, who was still staring at him in shock.

"Are you with these con artists?" Mr. Kim asked as Sang Woo extended his hand to Farhan.

Farhan took his hand and helped himself up, his back stung a little.

"Are you okay?" Sang Woo asked. Farhan nodded.

"I'm fine."

Sang Woo smiled, "Good."