Chapter 24

A short blonde was sleeping soundly in his pink mattress. After a while his eyelids slowly opened up and he saw a deep blue ocean..

Wait what the fuck?

.

.

.

.

.

Thats not right
.

.

.

.

He flickerd his eyes open and immediately tensed up.
"CAZZO!" He shouted in panic.

He grabbed the nearby pistol he kept in his nightstand and aimed it at the intruder.

"Give me one fuckin' reason t' not shoot 'y head right now"
He hissed in annoyance.
Getting out of bed and standing infront of the target.

"Morning Tony!" The demon chirped. Not a bit bothered that a gun is pointed at his head.

Anthony continued glaring, completely disregarding the greeting directed to him.

The demon chuckled,
"Well someone's hotheaded"

Anthony threw the pistol at the demon's head and smirked when he heard a 'thud' on the ground.

"That's for being an asshole dumblucass" he spat to the wolf demon.

Lucas groaned as he got up from the floor,he grabbed the pistol next to him and handed it to Anthony.

"Charlie told me to come get you" He said already at the door,ready to leave and treat his wounded forehead.

Anthony rolled his eyes,he felt a bit of deja vu but shook it off.
"Yeah yeah.What does she want with me anyway?"

Lucas shrugged,twisting the doorknob.

"WAIT!"

He stopped and looked at the short blonde.
Tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"How the fuck did 'ya got inside mah' room?"
He asked brows furrowed.

"I-uh...um....the..the door was unlocked?"

Four people was sitting in the dining area.

Charlie was giddly eating her food, fried eggs and bacon were her favourite and she was completely slurping the dish down.

Vaggie was staring at her girlfriend handing her a tissue or even just wiping the greasy mess on her face as she continued eating.

Anthony was fiddling with his food,loss all the appetite because of what he had just found out.

He poked the half uncooked egg with his fork and got back on glaring at the demon parallel to him.

Lucas rubbed his reddened cheek where he had been slap.
A hand mark could be seen on the other half of his face as he continue munching on the bacon he put on his mouth.

"Got anything to tell us?" Vaggie started,she had done wiping her girlfriend's face and started staring at the two.

Anthony let go of his fork and folded his arms together.

Lucas sighed and gulped down the bacon on his mouth.

"I..It's my fault" he admitted.

Anthony scoffed, glared at him then turned away.

Charlie noticed the atmosphere at the dining table and stopped eating.
She let go of her utensils and wiped the remaining grease on the corner of her mouth.