Chapter 18: Confession

" 'Kay Anthony keep 'ya cool"
he breath in a huge amount of inhalation before letting it out in one long swoop. He shaked his quivering hands to stop his nervousness, though it was hopeless since his arms were still shivering.
"Everything's fine" he chanted," 'Ya just need 'ta say it to him once and it's done!" He fixed his shirt before smiling,
"So freakin easy"

"Anthony, may I ask who you are talking to?" The blonde would be lying if he didn't nearly die of heart attack by the sudden show up of the radio demon.

"Uhhhhhhh....... to no one!" He sheepishly said while rubbing the back of his head.
"I have to be honest with you darling,I am concerned about your sanity "

"I'm fine,I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

" 'course!"

Alastor looked at him suspiciously.

"By the way Al-"

There was a loud crash most likely something was broken.

"Excuse me for a moment"
The radio demon teleported to the scene for a matter of seconds.Leaving Anthony on the hallways,sighing.

Anthony walked in as well to where the loud crash was coming from.Well he didn't have anything important to do so why not. Except for him confessing to Al of course, speaking of Alastor he was talking to a demon a demonette to be exact.
"Mimzy dear! Good to see you",he grinned. The other also returned the smile.
"Oh Al, Why didn't you say you were running a hotel?"

"Haha! No this is not mine I am simply a sponsor."

"Well isn't that grand, you participating in something like this.What's the catch?"

"I am simply bored mimzy darling no particular reason what so ever."

"That does not sound like you at all though I will ask no further questions "

"Much appreciated. Do come in, would you like a tour of the place?"

"Alastor the great radio demon himself escorting me?,I will most agreeably take you up on that offer"
Mimzy took the hand Alastor extended as they made their way to the hotel's interior.

Anthony watched as the two stride their ways onto the hallways and rooms chuckling and smiling as they continue their very joyous conversation.
It was not too long after as the smile on his face turned into a frown. The feeling as he saw the two so happy was irritating, like what the hell Alastor never gave him a tour when he first arrived in hell that's just........just......
not fair. Mimmy or whatever that demon girl's name is, was stealing Al away from him before he knew it he took out his pistol in his side pocket and aimed it to--
Oh who was he kidding, something like that, Alastor would probably hate him if he does that. Somehow that mimmy gal disgusted and irritated him to the core much like he was..

"You're jealous, aren't you?"
He whipped his head to the demon owning the voice as he scrunched his right eye giving off an annoyed expression. " 'course not"
Husk only rolled his eyes as he taunted the blonde,"Yeah right and pigs can fly"
Anthony groaned as he faced the cat demon he took a stool next to him and angrily sat on it while smashing his head on the table.
"Who the fuck is she even?"
Husk raised a brow, well that's new Anthony easily giving in.
He reached for a glass on the shelves and a bottle of fruit juice as well as ice and filled the cup till it was almost full, a small mint and a strawberry on top as the garnish to finished the drink off.
"I believe I owe you a drink" he handed the strawberry juice to the blonde which Anthony gladly accepted.
He dranked the motherfucking drink in one gulp."What the fuck kid,you'll choke!" Anthony handed the empty glass to Husk"Don't care"
The cat demon rolled his eyes.

"They were childhood friends" Husk spoke as he cleaned the cup and place it back to the shelves once more. Anthony raised his head as he listened to the demon speak,"Well they can go fuckin' marry each other for all I care" he hissed with annoyance.

"Shit Anthony are you on your fucking period or something?" The blonde was now fuming with embarrassment and anger as he slam his hands on the counter."I'm not a fuckin woman!"
Husk let out an exasperated sigh, "It was just a joke kid come'on" he massaged his forehead as he gaze at the human's face,his eyes were glossy and watery as he was red all over."I'm not a fuckin woman.." he muttered again, by now husk was a bit worried.He softened his expression,"Hey you okay?"

Anthony slowly nodded, as Husk sighed he turned his back to Anthony after grabbing another bottle of the human's favorite fruit juice for now he would treat the blonde, just for now."You know.." He brought his gaze back to Anthony, and what he saw fucking irked him. The blonde was already gulping a bottle of whiskey.
"You brat!!" He shouted as he harshly grabbed the booze away from him only to find out it was already empty.

Anthony again slammed his head on the table but now with much force,
"Ugh my head hurts" he said as he clutched his head pulling a bit of his hair strands.
"What did you expect?" Husk glared at him as he throw the empty bottle of booze on a nearby trash can.
Anthony laughed."What tf is wrong with you?" Husk questioned, the blondes fit of laughter came to a sudden halt as it was changed into a much sad expression."I....I'm such an idiot.." he sobbed he covered his watery eyes with his hands as he continue to mutter.
By now the cat demon was worried about him,"Hey kid don't cry, come'on let's get you back to your room."

He helped Anthony stand up...

Only to be stopped by a crimson red microphone staff.

"Husker my good friend" he chuckled darkly," Care to explain why Anthony is crying?" Husk shuddered a bit by the bloody atmosphere Alastor showered him as he hesitantly let go of Anthony's hand.
"Now now Al darling,do not assume something so easily."Mimzy stepped in lowering down the staff Alastor unconsciously pointed to the cat demon.
As if he realized something the radio dials on his eyes faded.
"Apologies..It seems like I was a bit surprised seeing my dear Anthony at such state.haha!" Not even bothering about the weird looks the two demon gave him he went straight to Anthony and carried him bridal style for to him that was the most convenient way to carry a person.
"Now do excuse me" he flicked his fingers and they were gone.

"Uhuh"Mimzy started raising her right brow as Husk sighed.
"Damn I wish they'd just confess to each other already."

to be continued...