Chapter 25

The Days go by so fast. The blonde human spend most of his time attending to his crops, the new resident demons and also the new demon he just met a few days ago.
By now it was safe to assume that Lucas and Anthony finally made peace. Lucas was now out of receiving any random punishments like a kick and a slap from Anthony. Though that does not mean, the human completely approved of his actions towards him. He still have insults and a few pinches left in him.

The two almost look like best friends in an outsider's point of view, they do chores and tend to the garden at the same time,like partners. Tho Lucas would like to call it couple like activities, he still had not given up on receiving a romantic inclination to the blonde. But of course the heart of the human had already been captured long ago.

And tho Anthony had no doubts about his feelings and though he eagerly wanted to confess the feelings he hold for his certain someone. He had chosen to remain silent and hid it for a little longer.

Lucas always took notice of Anthony's distant behavior whenever he saw something that reminded him of the radio demon and although Lucas is innocently idiotic and dense at nature to a fault. As he continue to spend time with Anthony..had already figured out their current situation. And who Anthony had feelings for.

He knew this yet, he stayed blind. If friendship is the only relationship Anthony could bestow him. He would gladly accept it, as long as the human was happy so was he.

Like he would would ever think that.
Demons are by far greedy in nature, something like that would not by far satisfy them. Nor quench the thirst of their desire.

That is why he wants to remain ignorant,in the eyes of Anthony atleast, so if the blonde would ever change his mind, he would welcome him back with open arms.

But it seems like both ideas are not destined to come true.

Charlie after finishing up her daily check ups on her new tenants, smiles very happily. The demons had improved their lifestyle, but not so surprising their are always those who still continue to do misdeeds even tho they are in the presence of the demon princess.

Vaggie walked up to her and gave her a pat on the shoulder.
"You think they'll keep this up?" she asked, but deep down she was also very excited for the results.
"Of course! We just have to cheer them on till the end!" Charlie grinned.
Vaggie returned her lover's smile, and was about to go back and tend to their other responsibilities when she remembered something, "Hey hun, when should we go to-"
She was cut off by Charlie's scream.
"RIGHT! I was planning on going tomorrow and thinking of bringing Anthony along you know." She said deep in thought.
Vaggie stared at Charlie for a moment also thinking if that was a good idea.

"Oh look Anthony's there!" Charlie pointed to the blondes figure, he was still disguised as a cat demon, and was accompanied by someone.

It wasn't surprising to see Anthony with Lucas right beside him, the two are inseperable, or just Lucas wouldn't leave the blonde's side.
Not a few days ago, after Angel dust became human and Anthony arrived in hell, there was also someone who is always tailing right beside him.

The couple stared at the two, now with even more questions in their mind.
But what stood out the most was...

Where's Alastor?

The room was silent, only a dim light was shining through the place,not even enough to see the room clearly.
Only the desk where the red clad demon was currently residing. His head was held up by his palm, while his other hand was busily tapping the wooden desk impatiently.

His wide grin was no where to be found, instead his lips were purged in a thin line. Not nearly a frown, but almost.

The darkness was making him less agitated but not enough to calm him. His shadow was half a meter away from him, afraid to see that his master's permanent grin disappeared without a trace.

Alastor had finally took notice of this.
"What's the matter?" He asked with no apparent emotion, though he know it could not speak vocally he still awaited its reply.

The shadow made gestures only Alastor could understand.

His claws stop drumming the desk, when the shadow finally replied. Even though it was the embodiment and is still part of his body and him. The shadow's words took him by surprise, that he even rejected the idea of it.

"Nonsense. I am not angry." He narrowed his gaze to it. The shadow immidiately tensed up, readying to run away.

The shadow made another gesture, now being a bit observant of what he is going to say.

"No. Anthony is not the reason of my agitation." He paused for a moment, replaying the scene he had witnessed.

Alastor was at the library, he was fond of books and literature, and his leisure time was always spend either killing demons or reading.
And today was just that day, he was spending his time reading a book that had become his favorite for the day.
And though the library was always occupied by him only, he saw the human napping in one of the library's chair.
His head was uncomfortably slumped in the table while he remained seated on the chair. That was very agonizing to see, and so he was about to stand up and fix the sleeping position of the other. But he held his ground when he saw another demon nearing Anthony.

Without much thought, he remained to his seat and began reading again.
Though it did not last longer than he had hoped, the two visitors started bickering.
Sure, it was very annoying to hear the two shout but he was not about to stop it either. He find it more bothersome to teach them a lesson.

As he flipped the pages of his book, he overheard something he had not like.

And much more the scene he saw after deciding to take a peek of what was happening.

The two visitors was an awake Anthony and the wolf demon Luke.

The situation was simple, Anthony agreed to be kissed on the cheek to stop the ordeal.

Yes. That was a peaceful way to solve the problem. And the radio demon would have let them be if only a fiend had kept his part of the deal.

He was targeting something different the entire time, but that wasn't the reason of his agitation. But what irked him the most was..

Luke was aiming for Anthony's lips and Alastor had enough of turning a blind eye to it.
With much agitation, he walked up to the two, he said some things here and there unable to keep his composure this time.

And that leads us to the present time.

Alastor looked at his desk with disdain, the memory he had witnessed again was obviously not well liked.

His shadow noticed that his mind was back to the present world, and decided to speak again.

The shadow made a gesture, but stopped when he noticed his master's disposition.

"You think I'm jealous?",he said darkly.
His grin grew back, but it was anything but natural. "Even though you are part of me, do remember I have no hesitation to kill anyone or anything."
His shadow shrunk down and nodded furiously.

"You better keep your mouth shut if you don't want to be next."
The radio demon step out of his room, ready to start another massacre.

to be continued...