Chapter 4

He was Anthony Dust,
The youngest son of a Famous mafia in New York.
He had an older brother and a twin sister.
Since he was a toddler he knew there was something different in him and no it wasn't a good difference that could change the goddamn world no definitely not it was the kind of diverse that he did not want to acknowledge.
If he did his father would definitely loathe and disown him.

Not like his father ever loved him, he wasn't even liked.
He was treated like a black sheep
even though he was male his built was feminine, Anthony tried everything to have a bit of muscle in him but no his body just have 'ta be different.

His father hated his stature
He was a man
And yet his body is like a woman not only was his body but also his personality and character.

He enjoys singing,dancing and especially love the color pink.
But his father extremely disliked it, even loathed it and he learned that the hard way.
He always get a hard slap and a big kick in the guts if he ever do any shit like that.

And that's why Anthony promised himself to be aggressive ruthless and you know be just like his dad even though his body and mind refused to.

He had to pretend that he was manly
He had to be fake to be accepted
What a hateful and judgmental society
he lives in.
What a disgusting society we live in.

Anthony tried to open his eyes
He wished the dream was gone
It was interesting but he was beginning to miss the people who supported and loved him
Even though his childhood and overall life is a mess they were still there for him,
his brother, Arackniss, Molly his twin sister and--

but assuming he was in fact d r e a m i n g

"Anthony! Wake up!"
Anthony jolted awake.
He was sweating all over, and warm liquid was dropping on his cheeks--tears.
He sighed that was probably because he remembered his not so fun and traumatic childhood.

He glanced from left to right inspecting his surroundings, he was still in the...

hotel.

"Are you alright?"
A blonde haired woman ask her hair had white streaks to it.
He nodded.
As he did his head ached very much, it was a hangover.
He was now regretting drinking the stupid booze it was not like any alcohol in the human world it was really strong.
Well it did belong to Earth but he wouldn't know that neither does he care, he wasn't a fucking bartender for pete's sake
Speaking of bartender,
How can the bartender guy stand drinking that shit?
And did he carry him to his room?
He should really thank him later.

"Anthony, is something bothering you?"
Anthony glanced to his left and noticed Charlie again,giving him a concerned gaze.
"You were shouting earlier and.."
the demon princess trailed off, it was not her call to meddle with the human's affair but he was still a client and as a friend she would like to help him.
He was struggling and he looked like he was in pain earlier.
"I'm fine" Anthony shrugged.
"but I would like 'ta return to my world again ya know"

Charlie now sat on the end of the bed placing her hand on the mattress.
"About that.. I asked my dad and he said that..." Anthony looked at him with a questioning gaze, Charlie looked glum.
"The spell can only be lifted by the one who casted it on the first place."
Anthony tilted his head slightly and gave Charlie a questioning gaze, he didn't know what the problem was, Charlie casted the spell so she can probably undo it,right?

Charlie was beginning to get gloomier by the minute.
"I can't........I was still learning that time and I- that was only an accident and I still didn't know-"
She let out a big heavy sighed as she stared at Anthony with sad and concerned eyes.
"I can't undo it.."

Anthony was dumbfounded.
What the fuck?
He was furious but it was wrong to blame Charlie since by what she said earlier it was casted by 'accident'.
Anthony shook his train of thoughts somehow seeing that Charlie was sad made him feel the same as well.
He held her hand that was in his mattress, gripping it tightly.

He wasn't used to helping others nor comforting them, but he feels like he needed to.

He smiled at her

"It's fine I can wait."

Charlie's eyes were wide as her mouth agape. She hugged Anthony like he was the perfect best friend she can ever ask for, the other back away a little but then melted as he hug the other back.

"Thanks Anthony.You're really like an angel.."
She mumbled resting her chin on the others back. Smiling very widely.

Anthony rolled his eyes playfully, if he was he should have never been in this place to begin with.

"Thanks for yesterday "

"What?" Husk was confused
Why was Anthony thanking him and in such a nice manner.weird

"Ya know for bringing me to my room"

The other looked at him shocked.
WTF he never brought the human in his room he dump him on the alley next to the hotel to teach him a fuckin lesson. But he knows admitting it now would probably get him a shot on the head with no hesitation.

"Yeah sure" Husk replied.

( hours before Anthony woke up
preferably 8hrs and 21min earlier)

Shadows loomed around the area, as it did it spotted a familiar feminine blond male sleeping next to a dumpster. He first off did not really care but decided to report it to his master.

Alastor hummed a jazz tune on the street, demons cower in great fear as they saw him.
His dress shoes were dripping crimson blood as well as his gloves but it soon faded away as time goes by, due to some spell he casted upon it.
He stopped on his tracks when he saw his shadow returning to his side reporting a blonde male sleeping on a garbage can outside of the hotel.

to be continued....