Chapter 10

"Anthony have you been.......
.......sunburned?"
Charlie worriedly asked seeing how Anthony's face was bright red, and is quite have the feel that is burning.
Vaggie rolled her eyes saying,
"There's no sun how can that be possible?"
Anthony heard chuckling, and narrowed his eyes to the person-demon who did it.
He glared at Alastor who is as well staring at him with an amused grin plastered in his face.
Anthony cursed him,
It was his damn fault he was like this.
He kept remembering there scene in the rooftop and as he did his face glowed crimson red again.

"He's like a fuckin tomato"
Husk commented while eating a spoonful of the dish served to them.

At normal days, Anthony would have been glad they were all eating and sitting together in the dining table, but now he really wished they weren't.

"Husker my good friend, that is very crude of you."

Husk shrugged." Who cares it's true"

Alastor chuckled again, now darting his eyes to Anthony.
"Well..." he trailed off
"I find it quite...cute."He winked at the blonde human.
The other returned it with a beet red face yet again but now like a fuse had been broken smoke was coming out of his ears as he hurriedly covered his blushing face with his hands.

"Missy is like a chimney!" Nifty now spoke giggling to herself, she heard what the radio demon said to Anthony.

"I wonder what's wrong with him.."
Charlie said full of worry, drinking a glass of water located next to her.She was too far away and did not hear what Alastor had said to the blonde.
Meanwhile Vaggie and Husk heard it all to well. They both glanced at each other, rolling their eyes.
"Who knows" They simultaneously said with sarcasm in their voice.

Anthony stared at the ceiling completely spacing out, he remembered excusing himself earlier in the dining table, for the reason that he could no longer just sit and be flustered as the radio demon tease him.
but of course the reason was kept shut in his mouth and he just said he was full and needed to retire in his room Charlie gladly nodded not questioning his excuse knowing there was something wrong with him.

Anthony covered his face with a pillow while he rolled on the soft mattress.
He was reminded by Alastor because of the flashback earlier and it made him flustered. Somehow the demon was familiar like he met him somewhere but he just couldn't put his finger in it,although that is clearly impossible since he had never been to hell. Except now.

He reminisced when Al had saved him in his first day in the underworld, not forgetting about the termination of the deal which he was very thankful since he didn't want to be a fuckin slave for the second time.
And Alastor saving him again like a damsel in distress when he snuck out of the hotel, importantly what happened earlier when Alastor complimented him and calling him adorable and cute.
That very thought made his stomach churn. Was it stomachache?
No it was more like there were butterflies swarming in his belly and it made him giddy like a highschool girl getting a puppy crush for the first time.
It was all too new to him, and he needed someone to talk to about this shitty feeling.

"Hey husk do ya think somethin's wrong with me?" Husk raised a brow, as he poured a glass of strawberry fruit juice in a glass putting some mint as a garnish then handing it to the blonde human.
"Be specific kiddo" he grabbed his bottle of cheap booze then drank it.
"Like ya feelin' sick or.."
Husk stopped his sentence, now really curious why Anthony was humming to himself and staring at the bottles of wine and alcohol dreamily like it's a hot guy or something. The fuck?

"I dunno... itz just 'dat..."Anthony rested his face on the table as he sighed."I feel...hella weird when I'm with smiles..."
The chimera demon almost choked on his booze, no he choked alright he placed the bottle in the counter as he wiped the remaining excess alcohol in his mouth before speaking.
"Holyshit you're inlove"
Anthony eyed the bartender like he was joking.
"Fuckin funny Husk" he commented as he twirled the juice in his hands.
The bartender was the worst comedian he ever met. He wasn't inlove with the radio demon that's just pure
.......bullshit

or is it?

to be continued...