Chapter 12:DATE part2

Both of them were sitting on a red old fashioned wooden chair as a table with red crimson cloth were between them, it was like any ordinary candle light dinner. Although the difference is,they were in hell and you could literally hear the screams of agony outside, but the two doesn't seem to mind at all. In fact they looked like they both enjoyed it.

Anthony nervously fidget in his chair,
"So uh smiles, wat'cha cooked for me?"
Alastor grinned presenting his dish to the feminine lad.
"I hope you like jambalaya,my dear!
It is very much my specialty. Do enjoy "
Anthony nodded as he took a spoonful of the said dish and inserted it in his mouth,munching and swallowing the ingredients it had. His eyes sparkled in delight liking the taste he consumed.
"Woah smiles I ne'va new you were a good cook!"

Alastor chuckled by the compliment, honestly in his human days the dish would have human flesh in it and not shrimps,chicken and any ordinary meat.
Though he still enjoy the original dish, it cannot satisfy his cannibalistic urges.

" 'Ya'd be a perfect husband!" Anthony chirped, but realizing what he just said he quickly covered his mouth and blushed.
"If I shall be the husband, then would you be the wife?" Anthony almost fainted but hold his ground firm. He clearly knows that Alastor was having fun seeing his reactions and shortcomings.
And so holding the upcoming blush he glared at the radio demon.
" 'Ya tease"

Alastor laughed, it was adorable seeing how Anthony tried to be intimidating, but clearly he is failing in doing so, his red face covers his glare very well.
"Whatever do you mean? do tell."Al placed his elbow on the table as he rested his face in his hands. Clearly amused.
Anthony let out a 'hump' ignoring the grinning demon and just focused his attention on the food.

"Anthony, might I ask you a question?"
The blonde nodded as he continued eating. "How was your stay in the underworld so far?" Anthony wiped his mouth with a napkin settled on his left.
"Fine I guess." Alastor seemed deep in thought but shrugged it off and he as well ate, even if it was pointless, he was always hungry but not for something like food. He was thirsty for death the screams of fear and agony by others, and most definitely entertainment.

Their dinner continued on for a few hours, when they were done consuming the food. They had began to talk to each other, nothing much personal in particular. Just something like their hobbies and things they do every day.

"Hey smiles,have we met before? 'ya really look like someone I know." Anthony asked as he slumped his head on the table, he really likes doing that.
"In hell, losing memories of your past life is inevitable. Though I must say I don't think we have met, but I am not perfectly so sure either."
Anthony sighed, he looked a bit sad and that pique the interest of the radio demon. "Was he someone important to you?" Anthony stayed silent. "A lover perhaps?" Anthony shook his head."No..." he groaned."I dunno.."

Alastor raised a brow. Though he as well wanted them to meet in his past life. But if they indeed saw each other,
would Lucifer really erase and tamper with an important memory like that? Yes, he certainly would.

"Would you have wanted us to meet?"
Alastor asked, Anthony silently nodded. "Though if we had indeed,
I would have most likely used you as an ingredient."
Anthony's brows furrowed as he quickly stood up.
"As if I'd let 'ya!"
The demon couldn't hold back a chuckle.
"Yes you wouldn't and that would very much make me interested in you."

"Is 'dat a good thing...?"
Alastor side eyed him, smirking a little.
"What do you think?"

"Imma be positive and say it's good!",
Always hope for the best they say
"So which is it?" Anthony asked as Alastor chuckled.
"Who knows"

And so on they continued their conversation, Anthony talking about his human life where his twin sister would always force him to wear skirts but he immediately declined knowing his father might see him and lock him in the shed or somethin letting him starve for the rest of the damn day, then he also talked about his older brother. They always fight about little things and don't get along well but he still love the stupid dunce. Alastor wasn't even listening at this point he was only nodding, his gaze was fixated on Anthony's face, seeing how Anthony's bright green eyes sparkle when he was blabbing about his siblings, and turn a bit hazy and dark when talking about his father.
The male blonde's soft plump lips was a shade of pink, although he never use cosmetics.
He wonders if Anthony's natural beauty is the reason for the demons to chase and want him.
Alastor by now noticed the devils and imps spying them, as he swiftly ordered his shadows to take care of them the demons seem to never end and only swarm in huge numbers. He needed to deal with them personally.
As much as it is disappointing for their dinner to end, it needed to cut short,
he didn't want their only patron to be eaten by such lowlifes.

As much as it is disappointing for their dinner to end, it needed to cut short,he didn't want their only patron to be eaten by such lowlifes

to be continued...