Chapter 6

This past few days was again a bore for Anthony he was not allowed to go outside yet again for precautions.
He always visit the garden though, at least some of his time is spent planting plants. He remembered when he planted a weed he found outside once, Vaggie tore it,stepped on it and burn it, Charlie tried everything to make her Girlfriend calm down after that.

For Anthony that was hilarious seeing  how her face almost burst out of anger, a certain radio demon also chuckled and Nifty tried her best to cover her mouth from laughing.

Speaking of Nifty she was again cleaning the rooms.

"Hey missy! How 'ya been! I hope you've been well! Well I gotta clean now! see you around!"
As she said those words, she left hurriedly.
Anthony just waved off at her, he noticed how Nifty is calling him Missy but shrugged it off, she probably though he was a girl. As that was what she called him when they first met. It was an innocent mistake so she was off the hook.

Nothing out of the blue happened after that he returned to his room with pink wallpapers and pictures of pigs with black spots, Charlie informed him it was Angel's room and it was okay for him to stay there.
He was uncomfortable by how girlish it was though, so many wigs, skirts and revealing clothes was splattered.
He promised to himself he would never wore such things, traumatized how his father reacted when he wore a dress once.
It was a miracle he even survived such beatings.
He shuddered when he remembered that day, he always thought to himself what if....

Anthony's thoughts were caught off by a sudden knock on the door.
He twisted the doorknob and was greeted by the demon behind it.

"Hi!" She chirped with a genuine smile,
It was Charlie.

"So we were thinking.." Anthony raised a brow as he looked at her, she wasn't nervous far from it, she was excited by something and from the looks of it he was about find out.
"We are throwing you a welcome party!" She giddily said as her hand were raised stating a 'surprise!'.

"Umm.Why?" Anthony asked with pure confusion.
Charlie thought it was a great plan since they have  never celebrated for Angel dust when he first arrived there due to some.......stuff.
And since Anthony is still Angel dust.
It's like hitting two birds with one stone.
But please don't throw stones at the poor winged creatures.
Anthony was about to refuse, he was bored af but did not want to attend an event where he has to socialize.

"Please? It's only the six of us.."
Charlie let out her famous puppy dog eyes as she fluttered her lashes and sparkle her orbs.
Anthony let out a big sigh, the event was for him so why not.
"Fine. Let's shitty do it!"
He exclaimed as he flapped his arms in defeat.
"Great will see you soon!"

"Smile my dear you know you are never fully dressed without one!"
Anthony rolled his eyes as the red clad demon talked to him.
He smiled forcefully for sarcasm.

Alastor sighed a little as he know what the other mean.

"Love, your smile is beautiful as I saw it the other day. Why won't you do it again?"

Anthony's brain had stopped working for a few seconds caught off guard by Alastor's endearment....or was it only the cause of his way of speaking?
But nevertheless he was still surprised.
And before he knew it he turned into a human tomato. Red tint dusted his cheeks as his lips quiver a smile.
"Yes that is what I was looking for!"
Alastor beamed with his never faltering grin.
Anthony looked even more flustered than ever."Sha-shadup! Stop flirting with me!"Alastor chuckled.
"Flirting my dear? I was only being honest."
The feminine blonde glared at him with his piercing green orbs, Alastor wasn't intimidated in the least.
"You're doing this on purpose aren't ya?"
Alastor grin grew and he smirked a little finding Anthony's flushed face quite interesting.
"No. I don't think so"

"What the fuck is up with them?" Ask Husk as he gulped his booze, no not booze it was only fruit juice as Charlie said it was a welcoming party for Anthony so she would very much like it
if alcohol wouldn't be involved.
It was a welcoming party for Anthony but it was more like a 'getting to know each other' party for the two of them(Alastor and Anthony)
they only kept talking to each other since the beginning, Charlie was okay with it since by the looks of it Anthony liked Alastor's company as well as Al for Anthony.

"I dunno! But they're cute together!"
Nifty replied with a squeal- she was fangirling.

( It's Alastor ya'all (ノ゚▽゚)ノArt by yours truly:3 )

Art by yours truly:3 )

to be continued.....