Chapter 19

Anthony flickered his eyes open as he did so a huge pang of pain engulfed his skull, it was a very extremely painful hung over.
"Godfuckingdam--"

"Dear,please don't ruin your pretty face with that awful foul language."
He almost break his neck when he narrowed his gaze on the demon sitting comfortably while reading some kind of book on the corner of the room.
"What the fu-",Alastor looked at him with very sharp eyes,almost like a warning."fine geez" he sighed as he felt another round of the painful headache he experienced earlier.
His expression of pain caught the attention of the demon.
"Is something the matter?" Anthony shook his head while smiling,"Nothing at all" It was instinct to him to not show anyone any weakness, though his actions everyday seem to argue.

"I was told you drank a whole bottle of whiskey" Anthony nervously nodded,damn why does it have to be Al that interrogated him.
"Might I ask why?" No you may not!
though that was what he wanted to respond he knows it would only trigger the further curiosity of the demon.
And he was no way in fucking lucifer would confess that he was jealous.

Alastor raised a brow at the sudden silence of the human, it seems to be more serious than he thought.
"It's fine if you are uncomfortable on telling me."
Anthony faced him now without the nervousness he felt, he smiled at the demon as he said thanks.

"Al....about the thing I wanted to tell y-",A loud slam on the door stopped Anthony for what he was about to say.

"ALASTOR!!!" Charlie frantically shouted as he glance from left to right looking for the said demon.
When she spotted him, she grinned widely causing the two male to look at her weirdly confused.
"We..."she started,making the two even more intrigued about what she was about to say.And in one long deep breath,she shouted.

"WE HAVE CLIENTS!" She cheered.
A bit out of breath she looked at the two's expression.

Anthony groaned as he drag his arm to his face."Charle's stop being a delusional bitch." He emphasize the delusional word only for Charlie to laugh maniacally at him.
"No this is different Tony,I'm not hallucinating this."

"This is fucking real!" A bit surprised to hear the demon princess curse he shrugged his shoulders still not believing her.Charlie looked at Alastor asking for his wisdom--

Alastor looked at her pitifully.

She sighed heavily, only one thing was on her mind.To see is to believe they say,so she grabbed Anthony from the hand and pulled him outside of the room.
Anthony's protest was snubbed as Charlie continue to drag him across the rooms and into the main hall of the hotel, of course the radio demon was following by.

As they arrive next to the tiny pub, Charlie pointed at the group of demons lounging on the couch some sitting,some just standing near it.
The demon princess giddily squealed as she invited Anthony to talk to the demons and introduce himself. Though she was stopped by a claw.

"I'm afraid you have forgotten that he's human."
Alastor said as he covered Anthony with his staff away from Charlie to reach him, the human looked confused as he faced the radio demon.
It's not like he can't defend himself, Al doesn't have to be so protective of him.
Was he protective of Anthony?

Nah that's ain't possible.
As he shake his head to remove the thoughts Charlie apologized for not remembering.
"It's fine Charle's" Anthony assured her.
Though she still apologetically continue to say sorry, she excused herself along with Anthony.
The radio demon raised a brow,
Where would Charlie take the human?
Not that he was curios but he was indeed.