Chapter 7

"Anthony what are you doing?"
The demon princess asked the blonde male pacing back and forth in the hallway.
It was weird, most of the time Anthony was in the garden planting plants but now he seemed to have taken interest on the rooms, was he finding something or is it someone?

Anthony dismissively waved his hands.
"I-uh I'm just.." he trailed off as he sighed.
"Have you seen smiles?"
Charlie raised a brow,
did Al do something to Anthony to make him this.....flustered.
She hoped the two didn't make a deal again.

"No but, is there something you're not telling me?" Anthony flushed a deep shade of red.
"NO! It's nothing I swear! I-It's not like I--"
He immediately shoved his hand on his mouth covering it. Grumbling a 'shit'
Charlie got confused even more, she tried to reach out her hand to him but failed as Anthony shivered nervously and back away.

"Imgoingnowseeyou!"
He shouted to charlie as she left her in the hallways.

Anthony by now thinks he is out of his mind for the second time.
He kept searching for the Radio demon, even searched in all the rooms of the hotel to the attic and even the tiny spaces in the closets.
He was searching for him this past few hours, he suspected the grinning demon was in his Radio Tower doing his every day broad cast.
But he was not allowed to fucking go outside!
What should he do?

Asking for Charlie's permission is out of the question!
She will obviously object,
He even tried asking Husk to accompany him but when the chimera asked for his intentions he stayed silent.
WTF SHOULD HE SAY? THAT HE MISSED THE RADIO DEMON AND WANTED TO TALK TO HIM AGAIN?!
Yah no, he is not ready to die of embarrassment that would be very embarrassing.
You see what I did there?
No? Oh okay.
Moving on.

He definitely could not live with himself if he admits it.
So the very logical thing to do is think of a plan.
He first should escape the hotel as well as disguise so that demons and sinners would not notice him.
But what would be the perfect outfit? Does he even have time to make such things?

Like a lightbulb an idea hit Anthony.
A cloak! Yes a fuckin cloak is all his lil mind can come up with.
It was simple yet it can hide certain parts of his body, he hoped it was enough to hide that he was human atleast.

But now for the hard part, sneaking out  of the hotel.

.
.
.

"Hey Charle's ya ever got on a date with  Vaggie over there." Anthony pointed the purple haired demon lounging in the couch.
Charlie sighed as she placed the paper she was writing before on the table next to her, she was about to chuckle to Anthony's nickname for her if only she wasn't sad by the idea that she had never gone on a date with her girlfriend, they were too busy this past few days or maybe even weeks they forgot to spend some time with each other.

"Ya know I can help ya.." Anthony trailed off, he noticed how silent Charlie have been this past few minutes , in normal days the demon princess was always happy and positive but now she was down to the dumps.
He looked at what Charlie was spacing off too, it landed on the purple moth girl yet again or what remains of her she was now gone, probably went to water the plants in the garden.

"It's not too late Charle's I'll help ya plan a date with that bitch." Charlie was not offended a bit, she knows that Anthony has a sharp tongue and not that it bothers her, you'll get used to it when you live in hell.
"Thanks 'Tony"
She laughed as she pat his head, she was taller than Anthony for about a centimeter, and the male blonde hated it, in outsiders point of view they are about the same height but of course Anthony noticed the slight difference with his eagle eye.
.
.
.
He was stitching some black cloth as he would use it as a cloak when he remembered his pistol he left at the hotel's table but Charlie being considerate returned it to him by putting it in one of angel's drawers, he'll take note in bringing it later,
don't want to go outside completed defenseless again.
As he was done stitching he bit the end of the yarn and placed it in the sewing box, who new hell had lots of things similar to Earth. He settled the cloak in the bed, he stretched his arms getting sore from sewing and as he did he went out ready to prepare the date he planned for the two girls.

Yes finally! Fuckin finally Anthony was almost out!
He made a date night planned out for charlie amd vaggie.
He told nifty he saw brandnew cob webs hanging around the attic.
It was a perfect plan everything was alright.
He nudged under the couch as he grabbed a cloak under it yes he hid the cloak there, since charlie might suspect something if he was carrying it around.

No one can fucking stop him!
He was almost out the door!
He was finally going to meet Alastor!

"Yeahhh! I'm finally free! I-AH"

He noticed the cat winged creature gulp down its booze eyeing him curiously.
He got too excited he forgot about husk, the bar was close to the entrance and exit.
It was too late there was no getting out of it. Sadly the plan failed hopelessly .

"Fuck off I didn't see nothi'n."
Anthony almost choked on air when he heard the demon.
He was so thankful he could even hug husk but chose not to since it would lead to his demise.
Anyway he muttered a small thanks and pulled the door open,
The red clouds shown and the tall buildings, many horrid screams was also in the background but Anthony was not afraid at all, he was so excited to think, you can also blame it to the adrenaline surging in his body.
Nevertheless he will go see the red clothed demon tonight.

to be continued.....