Chapter 30

After a long amount of time battling with his inner monologue, he had finally come to a conclusion.

He was going to visit the radio demon in his chamber tonight, well assuming he would be there. But Anthony had a feeling, that he would indeed be there.

He hadn't prepared a letter, or a poem. All he needed to prepare was his heart. It keeps beating rapidly, and his stomach wasn't helping either. Somewhat like butterflies were swarming inside giving him goosebumps and making him giddy.

He was excited yet nervous at the same time. Does that even make any sense?
He didn't know.

But he knew he wanted to do it today.

He already learned his lesson the past few weeks, delaying it any further than it should be, doesn't change anything, instead it makes it even harder.

He was determined.

Anthony sat down his brush at the table where his mirror was located. He reached out for the two jet black hair clips just beside it and clipped it at his newly brushed blonde hair. He already removed the wig after doing so. The get up had been thrown in the trash, knowing there was of no use for it anymore. Good grief, even though it was indeed a cute attire, he disliked wearing it for some reason.

The blonde then grabbed some powder and pat it on his cheek, he needed to look more than decent, he needed to look pretty.
Enough to capture the radio demon's attention.

Anthony was relieved he didn't drink much earlier, or else he would've been a wreck right now. Though Anthony was sorry for the demonette, she'll probably wake up with a very huge hang over.

The human looked at the mirror, he saw his reflection and was actually quite glad that his little pat and dab of powder made him look decently pretty. He wonder if it was too much though, maybe the radio demon prefers him being all natural.
Though natural would mean his eyebags from lack of proper sleep would be showing so Anthony denied the idea.

He stood up from his seat and decided to finally pick something to wear.

Oh how this'll take a very long time..

Anthony closed his room's door, after finishing up his attire. It was a simple get up. Yes, after hours of finding perfect clothes he chose a basic black shorts and blouse. Well it was better than wearing extremely revealing clothes in one of the past occupant's closets. He can already imagine Alastor fleeing for the sake of his eyes, if he ever saw Anthony wearing a dress like that. The blonde rolled his eyes, he had confidence but still not enough to pull a stunt like that.

Anthony began his steps to the mini bar of the hotel, he was a bit curios if Charlie had finally woken up.

The demon princess after almost drinking up all the alcohol in the pub decided to take her nap. In the table. She didn't even move an inch after Anthony tried to take the bottle that was still in her hands. The human tried everything, to screaming, slapping and hitting, yet nothing worked so with a sigh he just left her there and covered her body with some blanket.

Now Anthony's curiosity riled up, was she still sleeping there?
He laughed at that thought because he can see it happening.

So you could imagine Anthony's surprise when he saw the demonette cleaning the pub's table, which have been dirty of spilled beer, melted ice and a few broken glass.
She was even smiling while doing so.

Charlie who noticed Anthony's figure greeted him with a grin,"Good morning Tony!"

The human smiled nervously at her but hadn't forget to return the greeting, "H-Hi Charle's, good to see your not a wreck as I think you'd be" Anthony scratched the back of his head. Was it even possible to remain sane and we'll after drinking more than a dozen bottles of alcohol?