Chapter 28

"Took you long enough" The demon let out the widest grin.
He was comfortably sitting in his chair, tapping his claws to the desk infront of him.

"So you've noticed?" Lucas asked.

"It wasn't hard really" The demon narrowed his eyes at him. "Seeing that you've wanted me to."

Lucas cackled, he wasn't denying what the demon just said to him. It was true anyway.

"Why hide? Why keep me close to Anthony? Why didn't you stop me--"

The demon slammed both his claws on the desk. Surprising even Lucas. His head was twisted in a very disturbing way, that Lucas had to back away sensing danger.

"Now. Now. It's not your turn to ask questions." The demon grinned. Snapping his head back to normal, and sitting down formally, like the situation earlier hadn't happen at all.

"You tried to kill him while his eyes were closed." The demon stated.

Lucas remembered that. How could he forget? Anthony was closing his eyes, even commanding him to hurry up on kissing him on the cheek. Yet instead Lucas pulled up a pocket knife he hid on his chest's pocket. With a conflicted look on his face, he pointed the knife on the human' throat, but his face was nearing him. He still as of now, didn't know if he had really wanted to kill him or kiss him instead.

"And you stopped me but ruined you relationship with him, why?"

"Well let's just say that I was hoping he would change you."

"Change me? What are you saying I'm still the same."

The Radio demon had intentions of killing him right there and then.

"Not like that you uneducated fool, I was implying to your personality. You developed feelings for him, had you not?"

"Well...obviously" Lucas shrugged.

The demon's grin grew wider and wider by the statement. It was just as he predicted.

"You have become defective." The radio demon let out a chuckle. Everything was all as he predicted. It was all worth the wait! All that's left was wait till the main event.
And as he was about to dismiss his visitor, he heard a very interesting reply:

"Hey let's make a deal" Alastor grinned.

"Intriguing, go on."

"I'll blow up the porn studio, I know you've been wanting that—and in exchange you save Anthony."
Lucas had a determined look in his eyes, he knew if it was just him, he might deal more damage to the human. He want to atleast see Anthony in his last breath, and yet he doesn't want to get him hurt either. But if the Radio demon was on the scene he could teleport Anthony away before the explosion,and Lucas can say his last words as well. It's going to work, as long as the radio demon agree to it.

"So do we have a deal?" Lucas outstretched his arm, there was no going back now. His creator would probably detonate him without warning if things continue to stay like this anyway, his reports this past few days had been missing after all.

"I appreciate the thought but I must decline, haha!"

His determined look had been gone in an instant.

"What? Why!?" He walked up to the demon slamming his hands on the desk. Completely disregarding the danger he senses. "It's a win-win!"

The demon narrowed his eyes at him,
"Indeed it is."
Alastor stood up from his chair, disliking the idea of a machine looking down upon him. Now they were on equal footing. Though the radio demon had exceeded more in height.