Chapter 5

"Has anyone seen Al lately?"
Charlie spoke, while writing down some stuff about the so called redemption she badly wanted for the sinners in hell.
Anthony shrugged, he was lounging in the couch bored af.
Just waiting for Charlie to cast him back on his world or for his self to wake the fuck out.
He still can't stop thinking that this was indeed a dream he delusioned, but somehow spending time with the demons in the hotel wasn't so bad.
Charlie was like a bestfriend to him, Vaggie not so much as she would sometimes glare at him for no reasons, Nifty was more like a little sister he would sometimes help her clean the place but only if the other asked for his assistance, since Niffty obviously love her job.
Husk the bartender was more like a stupid old man or like a strict uncle who wouldn't give him fucking booze. Yes he did learn his lesson on not drinking the booze he drank the other day (yah he didn't even try remembering its name) but only the booze he drank the other day since that shit's too strong.

Charlie asked a question again saying how she needed materials and stuff and for someone to buy it for her, she and Vaggie planned on making a garden on the roof so the sinners will have some hobby to keep their mind off drugs,alcohol,killing or any other illegal shit.

Anthony couldn't careless about the demons but he already considered Charlie and the rest of the people in the hotel as his friend no just maybe acquaintances his mind thought.

"I'll do it" Anthony said as he raised his right arm for Charlie to notice him.

Vaggie immediately denied the idea saying he would mess things up and would probably pick a fight on the demons outside. Charlie was against it as well much to his surprise, telling him it was too dangerous for a human to parade in the streets.

Anthony groaned, there was nothing he could do. His dark pink upper garment or to say it briefly his blouse was wrinkled because of all the sitting he did all day.

He also learned some stuff while staying in hell, first off Charlie wanted to help the demons go to heaven but you already knew that.. so moving on.
If he went out demons will hunt him, why would a demon eat a human you may ask?
Simply because they have never tasted one, it wont be considered cannibalism anymore since they are no longer human, they were demons now and finding a human roaming on the streets is a very rare occasion.Never even in their whole demonic life.

"So who do 'ya suggest will go?" ask Anthony.
Charlie paused for a moment, until it clicked to her.
"How about Al accompanying you?"

Anthony frozed. Al? who the fuck is Al.
And why does he-

"Al is Alastor the Radio demon"
Charlie answered noticing how Anthony looked at her questioningly.
Vaggie yet again refused the idea of it, if that was only that why not let Alastor do it himself, he would seem pleased not having company.
But Charlie suggested to do it, she noticed how Anthony was bored and she partly feel guilty for it.
Vaggie sighed as she cannot compete to her girlfriend's mind of thinking.

Anthony was excited, he can finally get off the fuckin couch. But when he realized he had to be escorted by the radio demon, his smile turned upside down.
He just hoped the other forgot about the deal.

"So doll, would you enlighten me about the things we are tasked to purchase?"