Chapter 21: New Demon?

"Sooooooooooo.you free?" Anthony glared at him.
"Fuck off asshole"

The demon chuckled,
"The bartender told me he wasn't your dad"
Anthony's brows furrowed as he whip his head to the chimera, who shrugged but you can, even a little, see him smirk inside the frown he always wore.
"That traitor" Anthony muttered as he clenched his teeth.His gonna pay big time later.

"So you're a cat..?" The blonde raised a brow at the sudden question but nevertheless he brush it off. "Yah',and you're a jackass bastard."
"Nope!" The demon smiled.
"I'm a mix between a wolf and an imp"
Anthony rolled his eyes,this
guy,clearly,insults don't work on him.

Now that he took a good look at the demon. He does indeed have wolf ears and a horn.And he wasn't bad looking to add, he has quite a good looking face and distinguishable features.though he still didn't care.
"Do I look like I give a fuck?"
The demon shrugged his shoulders,
"Nah. But maybe that's why you hate me, because I'm a dog."

So he's aware that he's being hated,nice job. Anthony stood up from the couch and dusted his pink striped dress, he narrowed his gaze one last time to the the demon who was still sitting on the couch.
"Shut up idiot,I have no prejudice against animals. You're just a person I can't trust."
He stared intently to the others dark blue orbs,
"Like you're hiding something.."

The demon as well stared back to his bright green one's, they were having a staring contest at this point. And the two of them clearly don't want to admit defeat, well until the demon sighed and looked away.
"I don't hide anything though,but if you'd like we could get to know each other."
Anthony stared at him. He eyed the wolf demon up and down.
He still had doubts, though he can't pass out the opportunity of having the guy redempt on his sins.
Yes he's going to find out the demon's background and force him.not really, to go to heaven.Charles and Vags would be extremely happy about that.

"Sure why not"
The demon was a bit taken aback, though he shook his head and smiled to the disguised human,the wolf demon extend his arms, asking for a hand shake.

"The name's Lucas by the way and you are...?" The blonde took it.

"Anthony"

And they shook hands, seems like it's a truce for now.

"Hope we'll get along"
Anthony swayed his head left and right,
"I doubt that"
Lucas chuckled,
"I don't "

Anthony rolled his eyes, slightly laughing a bit.
"Whatever dumblucass"

The wolf demon cheekily grinned,
"A nickname already?"

They both sat down back to the couch near the small pub and continue to converse.
A small giggle and a laugh was heard from Anthony hear and there. I know surprising right?
Though he wasn't laughing at a joke but the innocent ignorance of the wolf demon named Lucas.

Seems like he judged the demon by a simple gut feeling, he wasn't good with intuitions anyway.

Their conversation continued on for about an hour, Lucas even offered the blonde a drink which Anthony obviously nodded with acceptance.

Some things were said here and there, However,
He didn't spill anything about him being a human dropped in hell that would just be purely dum. He lied about some bits of him being a feline demon and his family slaughtered so he was staying on the hotel for the meantime. Lucas felt sorry for him and offered him his condolences.
That honestly made Anthony a bit guilty, but it was the smartest thing to do. Like I mean. What if Lucas wanted to meet his family and shit? Now what excuse would he come up with by then?