Chapter 15

All Anthony could see was pitch black, his vision was blind folded.
He tried moving his limbs but to no avail his hands and legs seemed to have been chained to a wall.
It was even beginning to ache, though the pain was still bearable.

"I'm glad you're awake~" the familiar wretched voice said, he growled at him. Even though he can't see, Anthony still knew the Overlord was nearby.
"Oh my how aggressive, though that is still one of your charming points." Anthony gagged in disgust and Val had caught it, he laughed it off, he cupped Anthony's chin only for Anthony to spit on his face, he moved back a little and removed the blonde's saliva on his skin.
"But if you do it often..........it'll get annoying", there was a threat on his voice that made Anthony flinched.
Valentino laughed again seeing his reaction, It hadn't scared Anthony in the slightest, if you talk about a more intimidating chuckle, the radio demon was so out of his league.
But his comment was silenced for know as he heard shuffling,sound of metal and other stuff.

"Now be a good boy will you?"
The overlord started,
"We'll play a little something for now~"
Anthony can't even begin to comprehend his distaste to the Overlord, much more as he was again beginning to walk towards him and even touch him, his claws beginning to get lower and lower.

He tried his all to stop himself from screaming as it would only make the Overlord happy, so as he bit his lower lip, he could only wish that Alastor would find him in this dark place.

Alastor had woken up, the silence in the air reminded him he was indeed in his room. Though silence never last forever as a knock on his door was heard, he grabbed his staff and made his way out.

"May I help you?" He asked the demon princess who appears to be the one causing the disturbance earlier.
"Ah! Al you're awake!" She exclaimed with glint of joy in her eyes.
He nodded a yes and wore his infamous everyday grin.

Charlie smiled but then looked down and frown,"Al......" The radio demon slightly titled his head in confusion.
"Why haven't you been looking for Anthony?" She was nervous, but she needed to know why,this past 2 days Alastor doesn't seem to be finding ways to find and save Anthony. In fact the radio demon was only cooped up in his room, not talking to them nor even helping them find the blonde.It was all a mystery to her.

"I don't see why I have to nor do I do need to, now if you'll excuse me I have important matters to attend."
Alastor tapped his staff on the floor three times and in a matter of seconds he was gone.

Leaving an ever more addled Charlie,
but somewhere in her mind she knew what Alastor had just meant.
And that was....he already know where Anthony is and was already on his way to rescue him.

It made her smile and be glad.

Somehow the radio demon's cold heart was beginning to melt,she hoped that was the case.
But someone as sinister as Al.....would he really fall for a human Angel dust?
Now she was becoming dubious of her action and recommendation to Anthony.
She shook her head to clear her mind, thinking negatively will get her know where.

She knew Anthony would be saved, she wasn't worried at all, sure the hotel will be in a little news but no way is she stopping Al from rescuing Anthony, a little price to pay is worth it if her best friend would be saved.
Who should be worried are the ones who challenged the radio demon Alastor.

The radio demon was out for two days straight, the angel weapon was far too powerful than he estimated it would be.
He was thankful that his powers were still healing him when he had a short coma, now he was ready. Almost as he still had to dispose the exterminator's spear.
Use it? Oh how humorous.
He wouldn't use something underhanded as that, he wasn't weak far from it to rely on such things.
His mother would laugh at him, if she saw him using a weapon meant for a spineless simpleton.

He opened a dark hole much like a portal, and throw the spear onto it without a second thought.

Oh how the Overlord will pay for taking what's his, giving the demon a second chance that last time was a mistake.

Alastor left Val alived for the sole reason of he did not want to take part on his turf which is a porn studio and small fry demons might fight over it and led to a much more bigger ordeal so he decided to let the overlord escape but not unscathed he may have tried to rip the overlord apart using his tentacles and squeezing him until he had almost died of Hemorrhage.
Though he know some of the Overlord's underlings will find him in no time.

Alastor had now arrived at the doorsteps of the indecent porn studio,
in usual occasions he will not dare take a step forward the said place, it disgusts him to the core and he loathed the place.However,
for now he would remove the thought for something was stolen from him and he would do anything to get it back.

However,for now he would remove the thought for something was stolen from him and he would do anything to get it back

to be continued...