Chapter 11:DATE

Alastor is quite intrigued to the human Angel dust. He was caught off guard by the human's act and personality, completely different yet the same to his arachnid self.
He wondered if the two of them ever met in their human lives, it would have been very much interesting if they had indeed.

"Is something bothering you,my dear?"
Anthony sighed as he scratch the back of his head a little nervous and awkward, mostly embarrassed though.
"I-Im just thinkin, why are ya so fuckin nice to me?"

"Well I very much enjoy your company! however, have I made you uncomfortable?"
Anthony quickly shook his head.
Alastor was inviting him for dinner and Anthony gladly agreed, surprised but curiosity took over him he wonders what Al the famous radio demon in hell had cooked for him.

Anthony sighed as he stared at Al's eyes. "Um is just that...'ya ain't plannin on eaten me,are you?"
Yes Anthony new the radio demon was a cannibal in his past life, gossips do travel fast.
The demon chuckled, it was hilarious can you blame him?
"No of course not darling, why would I ever do such a pointless thing and you are a very important patron after all we cannot have you devoured."

Anthony let out a sigh of relief, he never doubted the demon but it is better to be prepared.
He was glad he was a client,but what if he.........wasn't?
Anthony slapped his face to remove the disturbing thoughts lingering in his head.
Alastor raised a brow at his actions.

"Is something the matter Anthony?"
Of course the demon would be weirded out by him, I mean what kind of sane person slaps themselves during a conversation?

"Just..uh..mosquitoes!" He sheepishly said scratching the back of his head.
Alastor nodded but was not convinced hell doesn't have such insects roaming around, they would most likely die of the heat. However he let it slide, he did not want to ask further questions to the human.

(earlier)

Anthony was playing with a phone Charlie provided him, you couldn't even begin to imagine what kind of face he made when Charlie handed the device.
He just earlier remembered that his smartphone from earth was nowhere to be found and he was left alone in his room, can't even play games. Oh the tragedy. But when the demon princess gave a phone to him, his eyes sparkled in delight as his awful mood faded, as he thanked Charlie a lot he then turned his full attention to his new phone not even wasting a damn second he played a game that interested him.
That was until a knock on his door was heard.
Oh how he is gonna kill this fucker who dares interrupt him. He stood up and twisted the doorknob ready to insult the shitty basta..

"Hel-"the demon was cut off as Anthony slammed his door shut.
He opened it again"-llo!" only to shut it back. He wasn't delusioning this, is he? He first looked at his outfit, wrinkled and his black shorts a bit rolled up. He immediately fixed it and dusted invisible dirt.
When he was done he opened the door again.
"Can I speak now?" Alastor said with a chuckle as Anthony nodded hesitantly.

"Good evening,my dear!" Alastor greeted as he stood in the doorway.
Anthony still couldn't believe the radio demon visited him.
But acted calm, well....as he could.
his cheeks were tinting red as he stuttered.
"Y-you t-too..goodnight-ah! I-I mean good evening!" He lowered his gaze looking at the floor under him finding it interesting, he wished it swallowed him whole.
After he was done cursing himself, he returned his gaze to the radio demon.
"So smiles why 'da sudden visit?"
Anthony motioned him to come in, but Alastor politely declined.
"I was wondering if you'd like to join me to dinner."
well Anthony was indeed hungry.
"Uh.sure! Are the others coming?"

"No. I'm afraid not, it will only be the two of us."
Anthony pinched his sides, was he hearing it right?

"O-Only the two of us..?"

"Yes. I believe I didn't stutter."
Anthony's mouth agape, the radio demon the fucking radio demon is inviting him to dinner! And it's only the two of them! Isn't this considered as a damn date?!

"Do close your mouth dear, you'll swallow flies."
Anthony snapped out of his trance as
he swallowed a lump forming in his throat.
"I uh-um! Yah I'll go!" Alastor's grin grew by his response.

"Fantastic! I will come get you around eight, yes?" Anthony nodded,
"Well I go'tta prepare now!see ya!" The blonde male closed the door as he slumped his back in it.

He jumped on the pink fluffy bed rolling as he squealed happily and did  a fist pump.
No freaking way! Alastor the radio demon just invited him on a date!
He giggled as he smiled happily.
Already thinking of an outfit to wear in their date, first of all it should be pink, yes he wasn't afraid anymore. Charlie and Nifty encouraged him to wear things he like and also because he know his Pa wasn't here and he was free to do whatever the fvck he wants without anyone criticizing nor preventing him.The hotel was beginning to change him for the better and he didn't mind it at all. Oh how he is going to enjoy their date!

Outside of his room, the radio demon was listening-over hearing how he squealed and giggle. Alastor chuckled he didn't know Anthony was so excited by a friendly dinner date.

( Anthony's outfit is a dark pink fluffy turtle neck and black shorts, as well as knee high boots he found on one of angel's closets

Sorry can't draw the full pic🙇🏻‍♀️)

to be continued...