Chapter 13

It was another day and.....Anthony kept dreamily recalling his date with Al, yeah he considered it a date completely forgetting it was called a friendly dinner date, but Anthony being a hopeless romantic pushed the idea in his mind that it was a date, a real date date not like a day in the calendar but a date where two people having mutual feelings of love are spending time with each other. Although nothing romantic had happened he was still glad the two of them had spent the whole night together, well almost since Alastor excused himself and said he had important matters to attend to.
But he escorted the blonde to his room before he left, and that made Anthony's heart flutter.

Anthony grabbed a pink pillow in his side and covered his face in it.
He really need to sort his feelings out

He got up from the mattress, fixed his clothes and walked outside. The hallways was silent, that was until he saw Nifty dashing to him and waving,he waved back and mumbled a greeting.
He continued walking until he arrived at the tiny pub. The chimera demon as always doesn't seem glad to see him, when he came to hang out, the demon would always tell him to fuck off coz his disturbing him from spending time with his precious alcohol.But Anthony ignored it, he needed to ask something and the cat winged creature can't stop him.
"Morning old man!" He greeted Husk, the other groaned.
"Whadd'ya want?" He grabbed a bottle from the shelves and drank the bitch down like it's fuckin water.
"Well I.." Husk noticed Anthony's troubled expression and seemed to know what he was about to say.
"Wait a damn minute. You gonna ask for some advice again,aren't you?"
Anthony rolled his eyes."Well..duh."
The demon glared at him,
"Go ask Charlie you brat, I'm busy"

"No you're not! 'Ya just drink booze every fuckin' day!" The blonde male deadpanned. now causing the demon to roll his eyes as well.
"Whatever " He gulped the bottles innards,
"If you're asking for love advices go ask charlie, she's a better choice." He pointed to the demon princess's office.
"But...I don't think she knows much"

"You blind or something? That bitch has a fucking girlfriend." Anthony sighed as he stood up from the stool he was sitting earlier.
"Fine fine, you stupid old man I'm going."

Husk eyed Anthony as he walked away,
"Hey Kid!" Anthony looked back and saw the demon calling him.
"Yah?" If that asshole ever act nice around you, don't be fucking fooled his up to something, he'd never do something that won't benefit him.
Though he wanted to say that, he thinks Anthony would be alright, Anthony doesn't look like the type to be fooled easily nor toyed with. He just hope it was the right decision to send him to charlie.

"Nothing" Husk replied.

The blonde raised a brow and shrugged. The chimera looked like he was about to say something but stopped himself.
Maybe he's thankful that Anthony wasn't bothering him.

Meanwhile at Charlie's office..

Anthony knocked three times with his knuckles, "Hey charle's 'ya here?"
He got no response, so he slowly twisted the doorknob and peeked a little through the door."Charle's?" He called again but now someone replied.
" Tony??" He heard Charlie asked. He entered the room, and closed the door behind him.
"Is there something you need?" Charlie questioned as she sorts some paperworks in her office table, now Anthony was a bit guilty to intrude, Charlie seemed awfully busy.
"Yah busy?"  Charlie shook her head.
"Not exactly just some papers needed signing " as she said that she placed them in a folder and cleared her table from the excess papers. She then returned her gaze to the blonde male, genuinely smiling at him.
"So....It's new for you to visit me, is there something bothering you?"