Chapter 36

"Well this is truly astonishing, I did not expect to be invited for breakfast as well." Mimzy glanced to Charlie and gave her a smile.
"However what shall I do, those bacon and eggs looks scrumptious indeed. Anthony would you be a dear and change seats with me?"

Alastor who was right beside Mimzy wanted to interrupt, however Charlie already beat him to it.
"No stay where you are!" Mimzy raises a brow at her sudden behavior. Vaggie was just as surprised, it was unforeseen to see her raising her voice in the dining table.

She smiles at Mimzy, "Anthony would you mind handing these to our guest."

Anthony furrowed his brows, but handed the eggs and bacon to Mimzy next to her nonetheless.

The lady demonette was not pleased.
"I really do think it is just proper for me to sit next to the host, Anthony a favor please?" She looks at the blonde with those authoritative eyes despite pleading.
Charlie shakes her head, "It really is fine Mimzy, just enjoy yourself."

"I would really enjoy if I get to have a conversation with our demon princess Charlotte, so why don't we exchange seats Anthony?"

Anthony stood up and changed seats with Charlie. Charlie shot him a thumbs up.

Mimzy gaped, the sudden action was not what she anticipated.

She hears a chuckle to her right and knows for sure the Radio demon was laughing at her. The ungrateful bastard he is.
Her eyes had narrowed to him. She noticed him eating, despite looking disgusted by the food. That simple circumstance, fueled her ego.
Now why would the oh so great Radio demon choose to stay in this table only to suffer?

She glanced to Anthony, he was chewing his food slowly before swallowing. In contrast to Alastor the blonde human seem to enjoy his meal.

"Al, dear, I know it was a bit rude to have chosen to insult you earlier, but why don't you try to help me for once hm?"
Her voice had toned down, she was also leaning to Alastor, it was a bit dangerous if someone overhears.

"I have not the slightest idea of what you are talking about." The demon answers, giving his full attention to his meal.

Oh so he wants to do it the hard way.

"Anthony dear! I changed my mind, let me have an opportunity to talk with Miss Vaggie, I am quite intrigued to know where she shops for her bow."

The lady demonette now stood up from where she sat, she was not about to give Anthony another chance to run away. She skips her way towards his direction humming.

Anthony followed hesitantly, when Mimzy now sat comfortably in his chair, he walks his way towards hers. But Charlie as quick as lightning sat first.
"You can sit in my chair Anthony! Mimzy's chair looked very snuggly you see."
He nods at her before sitting down, placing his plate on the table.

Mimzy bit her handkerchief in annoyance. Why did this delusional princess kept spoiling her plans!
How dare she make fun of her!

The blonde human resumed to eat his food, grabbing the fork, he was about to pierce the yolk of his egg, but Mimzy's voice caught his attention first.

"Oh Charlie! I do think your not quite as comfortable there, would you like to swap?"

Charlie shook her head vigorously, "No I'm perfectly fine but thank you."

"Oh no need to be so modest Princess, I insist really."

"I wasn't being modest, please just eat already"

Mimzy sighs, "Then whatever shall I do, I don't think I am able to eat in my present condition. If only someone would offer their seat..."
Mimzy trails off and looked around to all the faces sitting in the dining table.