Chapter 8

Anthony panted as he kept running,
bumping and stumbling into some junks and trash cans that blocked his way. He was yet again chased by demons and sinners who wants to devour him.

(earlier )

He stepped out of the hotel, quickly covered himself with the black cloth and walk the streets of pentagram city.
Thankfully the amount of demons decreased but he shouldn't let his guard down just yet, one wrong move and this might be his very last day.

He glanced from left to right making sure no random stranger is following him. As he kept looking back and forth, he was caught by the scenery ,so much blood was oozing from different angles and smoke that looks like from a factory added, it was... disturbing to see many bodies splattered on the ground though it was from the evil demons so he couldn't care less. He let out a sigh, that explains why Charlie wanted the demons to go to heaven, this place sucks.
Though he already knows that when he dies, he would be placed here as well.

He already did a lot of bad deeds in his past, when he was a teenager. He killed people his Pa ordered him to do, he did drugs as well, no way was he going in heaven.
But it didn't bother him at all not like he expected to be...
A sudden tug on his clothes caught his attention, he turned his head slightly behind to see the bastard who dares pull his clothes but that very action made the person pulled harder as he was about analyze the situation his cloak was yanked off him. Leaving him completely open to the demons and sinners to look at. His pale skin and flesh completely different from them.
"Damn it!" He cussed.
Didn't even waste another shitty second he ran his ass off to escape the demons who was by now chasing him.

(back to the present)

And that is why he was in this situation.
Some dum bozo thought it was interesting to pull a cloak, if he ever find that stupid shit he would fuckin head shot him with no hesitation.

Right! He had a fuckin pistol
How did he forget?
Humming to himself as he shoved his hand in his pocket,
He will definitely shoot this fuckers in the head big time...

He frozed, he tried to feel the metal in his pockets but no they weren't there.
Not again he sighed.
He forgot the pistol in the drawer,
history fuckin repeats itself much to his annoyance.

He started running again now much faster as he know he might get mixed up with an overlord again,
Alastor warned him when they were talking at his welcoming party.
Overlords are much stronger than ordinary demons, heck they could kill you in a second if you're not experienced in fighting.
They are intimidating,evil and much more sinister than the others hence very dangerous.
And meeting one right now is going to definitely lead to his death.

The heavy air and heat almost made Anthony nauseous, his feet gradually getting slower as his pants beginning to get heavier. All the lounging in the couch and doing nothing had it set backs and clearly made him weak.
He grumbled some cussing words, promising to himself that he should work out more but obviously thinking that right now is idiotic, he should first find a way to escape his pursuers.
Since he again forgot his weapon, a plan of escape is much more suitable.
But the question is, what and How?
Cornering them again is out of the question since by the looks of it his pursuers were his attackers when he first arrive in hell surprising why they were still alive but Charlie informed him Angel weapons or a very powerful demon can only kill them. But he sometimes wonder if they were following and stalking him all this time.fuckin creeps.
It was becoming harder to breath and as time goes by, he made a quick turn left and right. And stopped by a corner of a tall building. Thankfully he lost them, he immediately breath and let out a very long exhalation. He should catch his breath while he still can, who knows when the demons saw him and decides to play tag again.
"I just want to fuckin see A--"

"There she is!" A demon shouted, behind him was a group of different types of demons, but Anthony couldn't care less to figure them all out.
The thing that concerned him the most was him being mistaken as female.
The fuck kind of eyes do they have?
Can't they even see that she was obviously a he? No of course not, it was night and dark he can easily be misunderstood due to his stature and by his clothes it was a deep dark shade of pink. Everyone can make the same kind of mistake, and by everyone I mean everyone.
Anthony was cornered to a wall as hoards of demons surround him snickering and laughing joyously, they finally caught their long awaited prey..
Or did they.

"Gentlemen, that is not how to treat a lady,now is it?" A sinner spoke as shadows loomed at his back, giving a very devilish touch.
All the demons turned their heads towards him, fear and fright can only be seen in their faces as they saw the radio demon. Their faces becoming distorted as they scream in horror, their fleshes were being grabbed by tentacles pulling them underneath the gravel ground.
Some tried to change their fate and fight back but to no avail it was a worthless effort as they were grabbed again but now with much force ripping their bodies apart.As the screams died down blood was the only thing left on the cement.
Alastor clapped his hands,
"Their screams of regret and fear never seize to amaze me.haha!" he chuckled, his face shown a very menacing wicked grin and his bloodlust still within himself just looming in his side, ready to make another pool of blood.

"Smiles?" The human asked, Alastor turned his head side ways looking at the damsel he saved yet again.
Weird though he should be scared Anthony's expression only shown relief.
Alastor quickly snapped himself out of his trance, his grin becoming normal, well if a fully sized smile reaching from ear to ear is normal then yes.
"Anthony? Why are you hear my dear?
And where are Charlie and the others?"
Anthony panicked, his head thingking of an excuse he can use.
"Icametoseeyou."Alastor raised a brow,
"Come again?"
Anthony sighed, good thing Al didn't hear him when he tried to come clean.
Still anxious the male blonde rub the back of his head nervously.
"Ah..ya know..I just want 'ta take a tour around the damn place." He sheepishly grinned.
Though Alastor did not believe a word he said, he doesn't really care if the other escaped the hotel without Charlie's acceptance. Although it would be a very different story if their only patron died in the streets of hell.

"Shall I escort you back?" He offered his hand extended to Anthony,
Anthony's eyes lit up, he excitedly nodded his anxiety completely gone in a second. Which was confusing for the radio demon but he did not care nor he want to question it.

Anthony accepted Al's hand as they walked beside each other,
The radio demon hummed a jazz tune to shut the silence that enveloped them, Anthony as well joined in glancing time to time at Alastor.

"Hey smiles where's ya radio tower?"
Alastor grinned at him, pointing his staff behind them.
The tall building he was almost attacked was the radio tower, so that's why Alastor was nearby and had saved him.
He sometimes wonder if it was destiny that brought him to the red clad demon, but as always he shrug it off as him being hella lucky.Although he was never fortunate his whole life and he knew that more than anyone else.

to be continued...