Chapter 26

A week has passed in a blink of an eye.

Anthony had awaited this day, Lucas had promised to bring Anthony along with him to some place. Though he didn't know what kind of place it was, he had a feeling he could trust him. And if it was anything perverted he could always kick him in the shin later.
The anticipation on Anthony's eyes couldn't be hidden.

Charlie and Vaggie took notice of this.

"Hi Tony!" The demonette chimed. Vaggie was beside her, giving him an observing look. "You are awfully cheerful today Anthony, suspicious."
She said with no regard whatsoever.
Charlie had to cover her mouth unless she had to add another word.

Anthony shrugged her off,"Mornin' Charles!" He replied to the earlier greeting, as he turned to Vaggie his smile lessened a little. "No thanks Vags, your negativity is not needed today. I'm going somewhere so you be better thankful."
He said to her, while placing a hand on his hip and pointing at himself.

The couple was a bit taken back.

"You're going somewhere?" Vaggie was the first to ask.
"Did you tell Al?", comes the second question by Charlie.

Anthony dismissed Charlie's question,
"It's going to be a surprise so I don't know where it is, but no worries. I'll be back before dinner." He smiled.

Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other, dubious.
Is he really gonna be okay?
They questioned each other through their eyes.

Anthony hadn't wait for their reply and continue to bid them farewell. He still had to pick an outfit to wear after all. He shouldn't waste too much  time talking.

He hummed to himself.
He stopped when he passed a familiar door. He just stood their for about 10 minutes before proceeding to go back to his room.

He was there

He thought to himself.

Anthony poked the wolf demon's cheek,
"Hey Lucas we're going today, right?"

The blonde tilted his head curiously when he realized the demon was still not responding. Was he lost in his thoughts?

"Hey" he tried to call out again.

And this time he seemed to finally snap out of his trance, "Tony? When did you get here?"
He asked, shock was evident on his expression.
Anthony mentally face palmed. This dude clearly is very out of it today.

"So? What brought you here?" Lucas smiled. Though the blonde knew it hadn't held any emotion.

"I was asking.. we are going today right?" Anthony asked, now sitting beside Lucas. Who tensed up from the action.

"Ah..yes" he nodded.
"Just--I have something to do first. Wait for me in the entrance?"

Anthony raised a brow but agreed nonetheless.

"Fine.I need to fix my clothes anyway." Anthony now stood up from the couch, but before leaving he peered to the demon.
"Keep your word" he said. Then left.

Lucas sighed. He watched as Anthony's figure slowly disappear in the hallways. He grabbed his hair and ruffled it without a thought.
Some strands had even fallen out but he hadn't care.
He had bigger problems than that.

The halls were silent, there were many rooms to pick. But a single door stood out from the rest, it had crimson designs, almost like blood. He knew it was too late but he had to do it. He had to make a deal with the devil.

Lucas entered the room.

"Took you long enough"

to be continued...