Chapter 20

Another day another chance.
The blonde sighed as he buckled his boots and adjusted the cat ears on his head. Not forgetting to tuck his human ears into his hair extensions, though even if it was seen the demons don't seem to mind, for anything seems  possible in hell.

As his attire were completed and fixed he walked out of the room closing the door from behind.

Hoping this time......it'll work out.

"Ah Al I've been meaning to tell you that I-"

Again he was cut off.

"Babe you look real pretty today as well!" Anthony glared at the demon who interrupted him.
He swears he'll really shoot the dimwit in the head.
But no that wasn't his priority for now he still needed to express his feelings to Alastor, he sighed as he placed his gaze back to the ground.
"Al...I..." Surprisingly the demon poked him on the cheek and that very action didn't slip by, he kicked him on the face enough for the demon to fall on the floor and hit his head on the hard cement.
"Aww babe that wasn't nice" He replied while touching his wounded head as if it would do anything to remove the pain. Anthony tch'ed, he wished the other stayed on the ground for the whole day.

"Ya got it comin' since 'ya interrupted me dumbass." He spat his glare still fixated to the demon, the other wasn't bothered even a little as he started laughing.
"It was only a poke babe,you were talking to no one so I have to wake you up somehow"The demon now stood up to the ground, he pointed to the empty space of air Anthony was conversing earlier.

Alastor already left.

Anthony let out a big sigh before walking out.
"Babe wait up!" The demon shouted catching up to the human, Anthony didn't even bat an eyelash nor even bothered to look at him as he continue to walk.
"Awwww,you mad?" The other taunted as he cheekily grin looking at Anthony's reaction."Shut the fuck up,doofus."
The human kicked him on the head again,it sent him flying to the other room making a huge crack to the wall.shit.
He groaned, hoping Charlie would forgive him.

Where has the radio demon ran off to?

Anthony began his search for Alastor and it didn't quite go well mind you,
He had already done searching on the hotels interior,didn't leave a rock unturned, a crack unseen.
Of course Anthony suspected that the red clad demon was probably on his radio tower though that wasn't the case, for he had asked Charlie that same question and even bothered her to call the sinner for him.

And....he didn't pick up. Why?
He is not quite acquainted with technologies you see.

However one thing was for sure the radio demon was on the hotel.

The blonde opened another old creaky wooden door,dust blew towards him as the wind gushed forward with the force he exerted.
He coughed a little letting the tiny particles away from his lungs.