146: Aiko Takes Down The Factory

Faye: I see. That's going kind of well.

Gul: you don't like him that much? Want him dead so much.

Faye: he's a pervert. His abilities... I don't understand how he even got to be on the council.

Gul laughed " then how about me?"

Faye:  you rely on your own abilities. That kind of yokai. Tsk. Parasite.

Rei, laemi's sister and his current subordinate " faye-sama."

Faye : yes ?

Rei : it's on fire. The factory. Androme-sama's factory.

Faye ; it's fine. Let it burn.

Gul: don't call the water brigade ?

Faye : I don't you didn't like androme. Think he's a freak.

Gul : not save him !! Save the kids. And the burned land. Don't let it spread !! I don't want it to spoil my stuff !!

Faye : don't worry. Won't spread to your side. You live so far. Mieran though... Hahaha...
__________________________________

Meanwhile...

Aiko slices open water capsule tanks one after another releasing all the kids inside. Unconscious they were, as the fire spreads from the first two rooms built with machines. Well, we can guess what aiko does with them. Spoilt, sliced, electrified and uncared for... Fire.

Aiko : uh oh.

That's when yurai ran into the room and iced the entrance calming the fire spreading to this room.

Yurai: you've got to pay attention what you're destroying !

Aiko : you're helping now. Aren't you ?

Yurai sighed " kuwabara-san is going to be so worried that I ran in here by myself. He told me not to do anything dangerous."

Aiko : he worries too much. we're yokais. Deh... You're older than me . Aren't you ? Aren't yokais supposed to grow faster... ?

Yurai : my mother says, that's bad.

Aiko shrugs and placed her scythe onto her shoulder " going off ."

Yurai ; where !

Aiko : I've only destroyed half of the place. I'm not done. This... This disgusting place.

Yurai : then where are you going now ?!

She stopped in her steps "... Don't know. For now. I'll just hack whatever I see."

Yurai : and these kids ?

Aiko : call... Call faye-san.

__________________________________

Aiko drags her scythe across the floor as it makes a carving sound. She proceeds towards the main research lab, slices down the door and walks in while dragging her weapon " hello. You must be androme."

Androme : aiko. What are you doing here ? .... Did you do all this ?!!!

Aiko nods " hai. It was boring. But needed."

Androme ; what ?!!

Aiko : redecorating ! Um !

Androme: are you nuts ?!!!

Aiko : how about... You let me kill you ? *Smiles* then you won't have to redecorate. Easy peasy !

" Ahem. "

Aiko turned around " birun..."

Birun : what the hell do you think you're doing ?!

Aiko : I don't like him. He's disgusting. Can I kill him ?

Birun : no !!! Remember our pact.

Androme : can't even leash her , can you ?

Birun : shut up !!! Aiko. Listen to me.

" Ok. " And aiko let's go of her scythe. It sinks into the seal circle, her space. She then shrugs and then walks past birun.

Androme: you're paying for this ! Birun !

" ... Whatever. " And birun left.

__________________________________

Androme was checking out his stuff since the destroy. That's when he found out...

Androme : WHAT THE HELL ?!!!

He yelled as he stared at the big metal door filled with seals that for sliced into half with no effort. The big metal door had hid all his research and data. He had kept it so safely he thought so no one could easily take it. A door so strong he thought nothing could have been able to ... Penetrate it... Much less, sliced into half...

Androme : that... Monster !!! I put so much effort to creating that door... And so easily... She... DAMN IT !!!

All of his data was gone. Including the ones he did on the children.