78: Against The Monster

Basilis swings his katana vertically down, but Yuseke dodges it by moving his body sidewards. In that momentum, he swings his fist to do an uppercut cut. Basilis takes the punch. Yuseke was shocked " he... Takes it ?"

Basilis flies up into the sky a little and smirks. He releases a big sword slice from where he was . The sword slice flies down towards where Yuseke was. Yuseke dodges it again just by slightly and his hair was cut off a little. Basilis lands on the ground right the slice has crashed into the ground causing it to crack a little.

Yuseke : what a guy. Taking my hit and doing that.

Basilis: had to know what kind of power you can give. So that's a normal punch. Ok.

Hirou ; ugh... Nimo-nii. Do something. I told him not to overdo it. What if he dies ? Arina-nee is going to be mad at me.

Nimo : it will be fine.

Yuseke ; what's that technique? Looked kind of cool.

Basilis: my gravity slice. Arigatou for calling it cool. Neh. Why don't we just settle this in one go ? Let's see who's stronger. Fair and square

Nimo: basilis. Did you not hear...

Yuseke: it's ok. I don't mind.

Basilis: but there's one condition.

Yuseke : eh ?

Basilis: we both use only 50% of our power. This way, no matter who lose, he won't die.

Yuseke : ok. That's a great idea.

.
.
.
Hiei : that guy won't cheat right?

Nimo : of course not. He just purely likes fighting. Just like your friend. That's why he seeked him out. Or maybe they both seeked each other out.
.
.
.
" Let's go. " Yuseke garners 50 % of his yoki and reiki mixed together like they agreed at his fingertips preparing for a reigun. While basilis does the same concentrating his onto his blade.

Yuseke : I'll show you something special. Basilis!

Nimo : what the... Yoki mixed with reiki. This guy... Is her actually human ?

Hiei ; um. Only he can do this .

Basilis : oh!!! Interesting!!

Hiei: your guy is going to lose.

Nimo: who knows. Let's watch.

" Aaaaahhhh !!! " They both yelled as they unleashed both of their techniques at each other.

The blue and red coloured bolt smashes into the purple coloured slice.

* Explodes *

The impact blows the both of them away in the opposite direction into the wall.  They both got up battered up.

Yuseke : damn that was strong.

Basilis: so was yours. Hirou. Judgement.

Hirou: draw. Both of you lost since both of you have the same level of injuries.

Hiei: it's our turn now.

Nimo sighed " hai hai. "
____________________________________

Hexas: hm ? Who are you ? Troublemaker. They didn't manage stop you then.

" Ku...ra...ma..." Arina muttered.

Hexas: tsk. Still retaliating now.

Zenos ; you're Arina's ex-husband.

Hexas: what ?

Kurama goes to Arina and notices her eyes were empty " what did you do to her?!!"