33: No One Bullies Her

" kamine said this movie is super nice."Arina opens the door to enter the classroom and a mechanism was pulled causing a bucket of hot boiling water pour onto her.

" Arina !!" Kurama and kamine both shouted as they saw what happened from outside the classroom as they were walking behind her.

Kamine pulled the door open fully " who did it ?!! Are you crazy ?!!"

" Hot hot... " Arina pulled kamine back  "it's ok. "

Kamine: but Arina. Look at you. You're all red!!

Kurama : she'll be fine.

Kamine: Minamino!!

" Come on. I'll bring you to the infirmary. " Kurama held onto Arina's hand to bring her to infirmary.
________________________________

Kurama helps to bandage her " does it hurt ? "

Arina : just a little bit. It's just boiling hot.

Kurama : it'll probably heal tomorrow. I've put some aloe vera so you can feel cooling.

Arina : if only I heal slower. Then I can have Kurama bandage me every day.

He laughed a little " silly. "

Arina : are you going to take revenge ? Like the rash you gave her

Kurama ; just have a little talk. I wonder what actually makes you angry.

Arina : it's not like I was seriously hurt. Ah... I know. Patients who don't listen to me.

________________________________

Arina: you called for me ? Genkai.

Genkai : Arina. I've got a favour to ask of you.

Arina : will I be paid ?

Genkai : just a baa baa's wish. To be honest, you're the best person I could thought of to do this.

Arina : huh ?

Genkai: you're unusually kind for a yokai. So I believe you'll do this for me.

Arina : eh ?

Genkai : please promise me.

Arina : genkai...
________________________________

Shiori : Arina. You've come to find Shuichi ?

Arina : um. I've got something to ask him.

Shiori : he isn't back yet. Why don't you wait for him here ?

Arina : ok.
________________________________

Kurama : Marline.

Marline : Minamino-kun~ hai~

Kurama: the bucket of boiling water. It's you isn't it ?

Marline : of course not. It was kylie. I told her that, that was bad prank.

Kurama: about that...

Flashback~

Kurama : I asked the others in the class. Everyone said it was you. They tried to dissuade you but you won't listen.

Kylie : well... It's just a bad prank !! She's fine anyway. Isn't it ? Just a little burn. Not like she will die.

Kurama: then should I do the same to you ?

Kylie : you wouldn't...

Kurama : why not ?

Kylie: you ... Dare ?!! I dare you to !!

Kurama sighed " everyone sees me as such a gentleman. A harmless person. That's why there's people who actually thinks of harming Arina. "

Kylie ; it's her fault!! For taking Minamino-kun!!

Kurama : you know that rash ? The one Marline has before the play. I did that to her. Into the food she ate.

Kylie starts to fear " no... No you're joking. Minamino-kun. You wouldn't."

Kurama : it's a powder made from the leaf of a plant. If eaten, it causes an allergy like reaction. Like a rash. Lasts for a day , just like Marline. It's doesn't smell a lot and is almost hard to notice cos it's a powder.

Kylie: so.... So it's really...

Kurama : would you like to find out ? What happens if you eat it everyday ?

Kylie: gomen gomen !!!  It's Marline!!! She made me do it !! She said that we should punish Shiori!! Bully her so she'll back off !!

He turns around " arigatou. Kylie. Daijobu. Omae daijobu desu. "
( Thank you Kylie. Don't worry. You'll be fine.)

End of flashback ~

Kurama : that's why I'm here.

Marline : tsk. That traitor. Wait... You were the one who gave me the rash ?! Not shiori?!

Kurama: no. Not her. She's too kind to let you bully her. Even if you cut off one finger or two from her, she'll still let it go. She's that silly. But I won't allow it.

Marline : you like her that much ?!

Kurama: hai. I promised her. To be her keeper. To protect her always. Even if it's just a little bullying, I can't take it.

Marline : so what ? You're going to beat me up now ?

Kurama : of course not. I can't kill you. That will be troublesome. It's just...

Marline starts to fear Kurama. Cold sweat starts to form on her body " just ... ? "

Kurama : for every time you bully Arina, every time I'll think of something to do to you. Just like the rash.

Marline : you...

" Alright. Good day. Marline. " And Kurama turns around and leaves.

This should be enough to scare her.