134: She Went to The Fuiin

Basilis: Arina. Back here for something?

Arina : I lost my memories. A lot it seems. Nee-chan... Nee-chan is really dead...

Basilis: hai... It was a very long time ago thing.

Arina : basilis-nii... I remembered... You adored me as your imoto.

Basilis: I still do.

Arina : we are family right ?

Basilis: of course.

Arina: then... Why do I feel something... Something is missing... Something I need to find....

____________________________________

Maina: Arina. What are you doing here ?

Bainai walks pass " she came on her own violation of course. Birun is good at what she does. "

Arina : family... Belong... What did you mean by that ?

Maina: yea, what did you mean by that ?

" Don't worry. I promise you'll feel fine and at home here. " A yokai walks on.

Maina : tsk. Arvine.

Arvine: how about you stay with me ? I promise you will feel like you belong. The purpose you want to find.

Maina: birun's idea ?

Arvine cups Arina's head " come on. With me."

____________________________________

Vislan : what do you mean she went to the Fuiins ??!!!!

Rekuez: wow she's angry.

Vislan: shut up woman !!! You still owe me a fight !!

Mamoru ; well ... She kind of left a letter saying she's going to go to the Fuiin. To look for the place she's supposed to go. She thinks that is the place she's supposed to go.

Vislan: but that doesn't make any sense !!! You said she recovered some of her memory. Why didn't she go back to the Dierai ?

Rekuez ; she thinks you're dead.  You're the family she recognised. She did everything for you. You left, the reason wasn't there anymore.

Vislan sits back down in her chair " how do you know...? "

Rekuez; because Dein was a yokai like that. My little girl is really like him huh.
____________________________________

Arvine : going out late at night ?

Arina : arvine-san... Um. For a breather.

Arvine ; come back early ok ? Don't let me worry...

Arina ; um...

Arvine : oh, and do you like your room ?

Arina ; ... Big.