93: Ayato's Proposal

" I heard you retired. I couldn't believe it. The great ayato zenshi. The feared mafia who could control an entire mafia organisation at such a young age. " The man laughed " and now you're stuck with two kids. Did you really get married to that big breasted girl ? "

Mamoru : are you jealous of him ? That's why you said that.

Ayato: mamoru. Don't provoke them.

Aiko : I want to eat fries !! Go away. Go away !!

" A babysitter. How pathetic. I heard my subordinate say you were even buying groceries. I couldn't believe what I heard. I guess it's true then. Hahahaha... "

Ayato sighs " what do you actually want from me ? "

" You don't remember me ? Looks like I need to beat it into you. "

Ayato : stand aside.

The two stands aside. The man charges towards ayato and swings a punch. Ayato dodges the punch but a second one swings to his belly. Ayato blocks with his arms, but the punch was so strong that he gets thrown off and flies in a distance .

" Take that !!! "

Ayato; what the hell...

" Ayato nii. " Aiko runs to his side. So does mamoru.

Mamoru: ooi ooi. Are humans even supposed to be this strong. That guy don't look like urameshi-san who can use reiki. What's going on ?

Ayato : he must have taken some drugs .

" Get out of the way!!! Brats !!"

Ayato ; you guys.

Aiko stood up and blocks the guy's way. She stretches out her hands " no !! No bullying Ayato nii. "

Ayato: aiko. Mamoru. Take her away. Hurry !!

Mamoru sighs " have you forgotten who we are ? "

Ayato: that's why !!

Mamoru: aiko. No killing. You don't want to be condemn do you ?

Aiko : ok! Ja, I can break his bones right ?

Mamoru: um. As long as he doesn't due, we can drag him back home and get kazoku-nee to heal him.

Aiko: ok. I'm ready.

" Stupid brats. " The man charges forward aiko and smirks thinking this would be an easy win. He tries the same tactic he does to ayato. Aiko just blocks his low punch to the belly with one arm and she was being forced backwards three steps.

" One arm ? What the ? That's not possible ! "

Aiko's eyes turned evil and she had a cracked smile " what's this ? And I thought you're strong. Don't waste my time. Here I thought I could have some fun. Is he really human ? Mamoru. "

Mamoru ; hai. So no killing.

" Tsk. " And her cracked smile ceased. She walked towards the man. The man's leg shook. Something told him to run. But he couldn't move. He runs towards her once again, " aaaahh !!!" He throws a punch and she dodges to her right, giving him one at the same to his belly " returning you your punch. "

The man flies upwards into the sky

Mamoru ; oh. 200m . Landing ....

The man lands flat onto the floor.

Mamoru: landed. Hello. Are you alive ?

Aiko turned back to her usual self " can we have fries now?"