110: Her Decision

" So you've talked to the bitch ? " That was Obie. She was the department head of obstetrics gynecology. This department was not only in charge of helping to deliver babies. It helped to grow babies in an incubator from nothing.

 It helped to grow babies in an incubator from nothing

Arina : um... I gave her two days.

Obie : you're way too kind. I would just slap her. Who cares about the baby. I mean look at these babies, some are grown from nothing. It's not that big of a deal. Plus, she drank that medicine. She totally was out to trap kurama-sama. Couple wrecker.

Arina : don't say that. Kurama and I am still fine.

Obie : for now. She's an ingrate. You shouldn't have taught her. I'm glad you don't teach her anymore. She's a leech.

Arina : I guess.

Obie : I guess ?!! Girl. You're lucky you're best friends with me. Because I'm best friends with Zaine. I will have Zaine make her work to death.

" it's fine... " She looks to one of the pods incubating a baby " this one is almost ready."

Obie : yea. I'm letting this one out tomorrow. Go girl. Get a drink. Don't think about these stuff . Ok ?
_____________________________________

Hina comes by Arina's table bringing her a ice chocolate " here. You like this don't you ? " Arina leans her head against her arm " arigatou. " And she takes the cup and starts to suck through the straw.

Hina is an All doctor in the hospital. " I was just done with a surgery. Passed by obstetrics. Obie said she forgot to pass you what you wanted " she placed a paper bag on the table.

Arina : abortion medicine ?

Hina : Obie says to absolutely use it. She's overreacts like crazy. Like she doesn't do flings.

Arina : she has like 15 kids . 5 which she adopted from parent dumping away their pod babies because they changed their mind.

Hina : and the rest are all from flings. But she has a point. She never used the babies to tie a man down. It was her choice to have it . It's different from what that ingrate is doing.

Arina : you so sure ?

Hina : it's obvious my girl. She set a trap and made sure to tell him she was going to get pregnant. She made sure he knew. If it was like Obie, she could have just left the door. Plus, she couldn't even make a swift decision about the options you gave her. Meaning she wanted the other option.

Arina sighed " I don't like all these complicated stuff. "

Hina : right. Cos you always had Kurama settle it for you. Except now he's the one who's part of the trouble.

_____________________________________

Marie waited till Kurama was off work near the carpark.

Kurama: Arina. Go to the car. Wait for me.