52: Her Lantern Flowers

" alright then . I've been wanting to kill you too !!! " Vicel injects a lot of liquid into his own body. His body starts to enlarge in muscles and his yoki rises. " I'm not like the past me !!"

Yuseke and the rest enters the room at this time " Kurama. "

Kurama : He's mine.

Hiei : Arina. What happened to her ?

Kurama : she's gone. Hiei.

Hiei : what... Is it this guy ?!!!

Yuseke : you asshole !!!

Kuwabara: she was so nice !! How could you even do such a thing to such a nice girl?!!

Vicel ; who cares about that shit. She has done what I needed her for.

Nimioka's tears fall " no... She's gone too.... I thought I could've made it in time." He collapsed onto her knees.

Carvin : Papa...

Vicel : all you pathetic shit. Just for a girl.

Kurama : is that all you've got ?

Vicel: huh ?!!!

Kurama : I'm asking you again, is that all you've got ?

Vicel: hmph. Don't underestimate me!!

Kurama : then that's good. I need to make sure, so I can crush you completely. Your body and your dreams. Just like you did to my Arina. You lied and took away her trust in love. Now, you took away her life, took her away from me. So I want to make sure this is the state which I can crush your very existence.

" You !!! " Vicel charges towards Kurama with a fist. Kurama dodges and jumps to behind him. Kurama summons the lantern flowers. They sprout from the ground and glowing bud opens containing a ball of flame. The flame had a black layer enveloping the red inside.

Vicel: that flower again !!! You insulting me ?!!

The flower shoots out ball of flames to the surrounding equipment setting all of it on fire.

Vicel ; my research... HOW DARE YOU ?!!!!

Kurama : I told you . I'll crush everything. Your dreams, you very existence. You took away something precious from me, so now I will from you.

Vicel throws ice shots at the fire but they didn't even extinguish by a bit " what ? What did you do ?!! Aren't these just lantern flowers!!! "

Kurama : these aren't just lantern flowers. A cross breed between Black lanterns and normal lanterns flowers. These are Arina's favourite. Her flowers.

Flashback ~

Arina : so pretty ~

Kurama : you always like these things . It's just a flower.

Arina : it's a very pretty flower !! I want them all over my house !!

Kurama : wouldn't that be to bright at night ? Can you even sleep with that much light ?

Arina ; mmm... But the flame. It's so pretty. It's like a dancing ball of flame. So sad, they only last a few days

Kurama : well, they're not actually a source of light.

Arina : if only they can be a bit dimmer, then I can plant then everywhere around my house!

Kurama : a bit dimmer ? You ask a lot from a flower.

Arina ; like maybe there's a shade of black or something.

Kurama laughed " it's not colouring. "

End of flashback ~

Kurama ; I specially cross breed this flower for arina. I wanted to show it to her as a suprise... I planted the seeds everywhere like she wanted. It was going to bloom in front of her very eyes... But now.... Because of you... Because of you...

Vicel: don't fuck with me !!!

Kurama: die.

Two flower buds spouted out again , these two flowers buds weren't like the ones before. They were huge. They bloom and starts shooting the black fire flame balls at Vicel. Vicel creates an ice wall to stop the black flame balls from reaching him. The walls eventually crack and goes through hitting vicel's body crashing his body against the wall.

He had coated himself in a layer of ice before he got hit. The ice on his face that still remained cracks off his face. He was still alive, though his body burnt.

Kurama ; and I guess that's as far as your enhancing drugs bring you.

Hiei : Kurama. Can I have the finishing kill ?

Kurama picks Arina up " ah. Make sure he dies. "

" Of course. " And hiei walks over to give the killing slice.